Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is tall and bespectacled.
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

• The person above me used a word that rhymes with "testicles"

Comment

• The person above takes great pride in his douche baggedness, or baggedry, or something....
        "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

• The person above me still wants a puppy.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• The person above me is probably studying hard so he can be evil, right now.

Comment

• The person above me will probably be surprised to hear that I can harmonise Backstreet Boys rather well
              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• The person above me is a good singer!
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me would probably go toilet papering yards with me if I offered.

Comment

• I have the unfortunate duty to inform the person above me he is misinformed.

Comment

• The person above me needs not worry, I'll TP yards myself. Heck, my 50 something aunt goes with me, she even taught me how...

Comment

• The person above me will have to teach me how to TP yards...(that's if you can get past the electric fencing, barbed wire and armed response guards!)
                        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• The person above me lives in a high security compound!

Comment

• The person above the person above me may train in my dojo to learn the way of the American Retail Ninja.

Comment

• The person above me is confusing me!

Comment

• The person above me knows not the way of the american ninja. To be true american ninja, you need disciprrrrine. You all need more DISCIPRRRRINE!

(cookies for the ref)

Comment

Working...
                                X