Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM is interested in finding out if TPAT is a sparkling vampire.

Comment

• The person above me can verify that I may or may not be a vampire that does not sparkle and does not go to high school.

Comment

• TPAM is making me wonder if maybe he DOES sparkle.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• i think TPAM secretly wants TPAT to sparkle
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

• TPAM likes sparkles, just not on her singing vampires.

Comment

• TPAM is right! i even have a box of "fairy dust" that my mom gave me. it's a box of really fine glitter that i'll randomly blow onto things ^_^
              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
              ^_^

Comment

• TPAM should put fairy dust on her dog to see if she can fly.
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• TPAM thinks fairy dust makes dogs fly, but everyone know it's gainsburger for dogs!

Comment

• TPAM says Gainsburger makes dogs fly. I don't know what that is.
                    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM should know that Gainsburger is a type of dog food that my grandparents' pekingnese used to eat all the time.

Comment

• TPAM knows about old dog foods.

Comment

• TPAM should know I'm an old person so I know about a bunch of old things.

Comment

• TPAM is making it hard for me not to wander into dangerous territory.

Comment

• TPAM is itching to be placed upon my "naughty list".

Comment

• TPAM has no idea that I'm going for the record of being put on as many "naughty lists" as possible. So far I'm on five. I'm proud.

Comment

Working...
                                X