X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM thinks I'm amusing on Twitter.

Comment

• TPAM needed to announce she was Rummy on twitter even though there is rummy in her username.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM knows more than one Rummy, obviously.

Comment

• TPAM apparently has a common nickname
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

• TPAM sells cookies.

Comment

• TPAM ovens cookikes.

Comment

• TPAM should learn to oven more foods. (And to... range? more as well).

Comment

• TPAM should know I can oven mashed potatoes, chicken & rice cassseroles and frozen pizzas. The only things I ever range are eggs, corned beef hash, and hambuger helper-type meals.

Comment

• TPAM needs to learn new reciepes.
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM shall teach us all how to cook!
                      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• certified professional chef...3 years in a professional kitchen....sure!

TPAM is going to learn to cook....eventually!
                        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM will teach me how to cook. I didn't even know you needed to add oil to the pan when ranging chicken.
                          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• The person above me wants to learn more about cooking and should say what kind of dishes they are looking to prepare to recieve very detailed down to the last thing instructions
                            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM and I are going to go to the house of TPAUs to eat the dishes they have learned to oven and range.

Comment

• The person above me and I are liable to cause a lot of trouble anywhere we go together.
                                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X