X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM is threatening to cause trouble.

Comment

• TPAM is online here but not on MSN
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM is not on AIM, but I am!

Comment

• TPAM was on AIM this afternoon.

(msn doesn't work on the main computer at home, so it's only when I'm on one of the laptops that I can use it)

Comment

• TPAM will explain why Mr. Rum thought I'd want sweet pickles in my side salad (with lettuce & croutons).

Comment

• TPAM wants to know why her hubby is a weird person.

Comment

• TPAM is correct that my husband is weird, but he's at least giving me a Rummy Day today.

Comment

• The TPAM has her own day, is this a national day? *goes to get fireworks and yummy desserts just in case* quick someone go get the alcohol we might need it. * tries to drag in a very large cake and fails.*...maybe I should have ordered a smaller cake....
                  I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
                    ...* tries to drag in a very large cake and falls in cake.*...
                    TPAM will be jumping out of the cake at the party.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• TPAM seems to have done some editing....and will be jumping out the giant pie that is being ovened.
                      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Both PAM will be jumping out a baked goods

Comment

• All TPAM are making me giggle insanely and now my 2 cats & 1 daughter all think I'm silly.

Comment

• TPAM is being judged by Rumkitties and RUmChild ChildRum

Comment

• TPAM should know the Rumchild Childrum has a siren call.

Comment

• TPAM has drunk kitties.

Comment

Working...
                                X