Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM should know that my avatar is my main character from my book I'm writing!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM should know that I like the half-naked man who is in my avatar.

Comment

• The Person Above Me should know that I've just been frakkin' RICK ROLLED by the frakkin' stupid key word links at the bottom of this page of this thread !
        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
        --StanFlouride

Comment

• TPAM made me with his statement, plus he'll probably yell at me 'cos I went to beach today, on a hot & sunny day, didn't use sun screen and is now a nice red color.

Comment

• TPAM is SUNBURNT!
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM is correct that I am sunburnt, and I went out again the next day and got even more sunburnt!

Comment

• TPAM is crunchy!

also...is..*squints*...is that chris gorham?
                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                ^_^

Comment

• TPAM should know its crispy not crunchy.
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM is DMing an online RP with some CS members
                    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM should know that one of my favorite phrases is "Carpe DM" (Seize the DM).

And yes Green Fairy - I have Chris Gorham in my avatar.

Comment

• TPAM justr made me groan....in a bad way.

Comment

• TPAM just groaned in a bad way
                          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                          ^_^

Comment

• TPAM needs to tell me how I can make TPAT groan in a good way?

Comment

• TPAM should know that its not possible since your not my type

Comment

• TPAM made me aware that I am not their type ... Should I or ?

Comment

Working...
                                X