Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the person above me has listed "denoncing the stupidity of others" as a hobby, and that kicks ass!
    "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is agitated by dots.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

• The person above me is an English Naruto fan.
        "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me lives in a place I've never been before!
          "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

• The person above me is now a critter and has an avatar of a guinea pig.

Cuteness overload!
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• The person above me is highly sensitive to cuteness and has recognized my piggie, Butternut.
              "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

• The person above me named their rodent after a squash.
                "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me must be looking forward to Thursday!

(I wanted to name her Fluffernut but it's close to Thanksgiving so I thought Butternut would be as cute as she is).

Comment

• The person above me is mourning a Redskins loss.

I was rooting for them.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• The name of the person above me is part of a punchline to a joke I know.
                      Sometimes life is altered.
                      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                      Uneasy with confrontation.
                      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

• The person above me is my neighbor to the north!

Comment

• the person above me makes me smile frequently
                          "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me makes me wonder why, but thanks! Maybe it's all those puppy and cuddly rodent avies. I'll be CS.com's resident wuss.

Comment

• the person above me is definetly not a wuss IMO, but does have some cute avatars

Comment

• The person above me has no avatar, cuddly or otherwise. XD
                                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X