X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me *still* has no avatar
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• The person above me is not just a moderator, but a SUPER one at that. Huzzah!
      "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

• The person above me has an MG.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• The person above me and I posted something about the person above BOTH of us at the same time! Neat.
          "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

• The poster above me got his post in too late! D'oh!

The poster above the poster above me has caviar wishes, but is stuck washing dishes

Comment

• I give up.

This has got to be a first for this thread

Comment

• The person above me has me LOLing. And it wouldn't be the first time.

Comment

• The person above me is LOLing

Comment

• The person above me has managed to put in a number of posts in in an incredibly short time.
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has a necessity for sedatives specific to the torso holder-uppers.
                      You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me has the propensity to engage in word play
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me doesn't realize my brain also has that "new car" smell, which is odd, because I'm not a car.
                          You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me is a perfectionist who procrastinates.

The person who is me has been reading this thread and feeling left out.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me sent me a cute Christmas card.

Comment

• The person above me must like dark pants!

Comment

Working...
                                X