Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me fears shovels! Fortunately, I wore my ring mail of +1 protection against shovels AND I have a pretty hard head.
    You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me has a ring mail +1 protection against shovels. Wonders if he has problems with shovels?

Comment

• The person above me is concerned for the person above them!
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has a quote in their sig from my favorite poster!

Comment

• The person above me just re-upped!

Comment

• The person above me is proud of the work within a linked post.
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above has a highly humorous quote from The Phone Goddess.
                "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me has my favorite SG1 character as their avatar.

Comment

• The person above me has an avatar that makes me feel so much better about my body.
                    "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                    You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• I wonder if the person above me's father is "King Cobra." AHHH!! No! The Pun Police are here! You guys gotta help m

*TRANSMISSION ENDED*

Comment

• The person above me is about to be stared down by a basilisk if he makes one more bad pun about my name.
                        "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                        You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• The person above me has a basilisk, which is something scary-sounding and not something I'd want to be on the business end of.

This poster is soon off to work, where he hopefully will not have to clean up any more messes.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• The person above hopes he doesn't have to clean up anymore messes at work. I am sending him good vibes to help in his hope.

Comment

• I'm going to need some brakes for them curves of the person above me.

Comment

• The person above me thinks I have curves like my avatar. I'll let him think that, and not let anyone know I look more like the Pillsbury Doughperson (and giggle like him too!)

Comment

Working...
                                X