This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
    I spent every lunch period in the library. If that doesn't say "geek" then I don't know what does.
    May I politely refer the person above me to my lunchtime habit of having my own spot within the computer room at lunch and then refer them to their statement!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me may do that, all though, he already did.
      "But I don't want to be among mad people."
      You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• The person above me is a ruler of snakes.

Comment

• The person above me has pointed out what several others have pointed out in the past.

Comment

• The person above me has reminded me to be more aware of other posts!

Comment

• The person above me needs a hug from having it pointed out that they pointed out what others have previously pointed out.

Last edited by Bella_Vixen; 02-18-2008, 09:29 PM.
              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• The person above me is not only being very sympathetic (thank you) but is also related to another CS member!

Comment

• The person above me needs hugs and sympathy for not reading the previous posts about Princess Snake.

Comment

• The person above me is a very kind person indeed. And crazylegs is forgiven.

Comment

• The person above me has forgiven crazylegs. I am happy! Woohoo!

Comment

• The person above me likes peace and harmony, therefore forgiveness makes her happy, even if it is not directed at her.
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I wanna give the person above me a big hug cuz she's the sweetest gal on CS.
                          "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

• The person above me wants to know if I majored in moron.

The answer is no. I bought the cliffs notes instead.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• The person above me likes the word "bereft."

And to the person above the person above me - ....................
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me makes me wonder if she sleeps through her greetings?

Comment

Working...
                                X