Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has a greeter's badge. But now she doesn't 'cos I've stolen it! HAHAAHAHAHAAHA!

Comment

• The person above me has an avatar i can relate to

Comment

• The person above me's (does that make sense?) name reminds me of how I feel at work.
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• The person above me feels like she's chained to the counter while at work. She should work with one of my co-workers, then she'll break the chain so she can be far far away from said cow-irker.

Comment

• The person above me has an inspirational avatar
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• the person above me has a cool eagle avatar!
              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• the person above me is very complimentary of one of my more recent photos!

Comment

• Since the person's avvie has changed above me, it inclines me to envision a tapdancing bald eagle. Fun stuff.
                  You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me is, I believe, a little inebreiated!

Comment

• The person above me has a beautiful photo of a bald eagle for their avatar. Yes, others have commented on it, but it's a really nice photo.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• The person above me has an avatar that's looking at the person above it.
                        Do I dare
                        Disturb the universe?
                        In a minute there is time
                        For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

T.S. Eliot

Comment

• The person above me is working for "The Man." Must be awesome to work for Samuel L. Jackson.
                          You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me has already accomplished what I hope to accomplish in the near future with the certifications. Sweet deal.
                            When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

• The person above me has a cute & fuzzy jumping avatar.
                              Do I dare
                              Disturb the universe?
                              In a minute there is time
                              For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

T.S. Eliot

Comment

• The person above me has a quote from T. S. Eliot for their signature.

Comment

Working...
                                X