Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That philosophy would be right up Kate's alley. ^^

And I think Mytical's gone on a quest for food...maybe he found dragons?
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• DAGRONS! :3
      I have a soft spot for them, especially now since in my main game (EK) I'm basically a goddess of Dragons/gorgons/everything snakey and scary and that which causes Terror. What can I say? Being part Arch-Devil rocks. (dragons! eee) I can change into one, which is big, because even 'normal' dragons are ... akin to elementals in a wonky, undocumented way, and they love me. And I love them back. :3
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Yeah, he's missing everything.

Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
        He probably shouldn't bring that up around Kara's character, but it's not likely he'd realize saying it is a bad idea.
        She wouldn't be offended or retaliate. She may not share his philosophy, but she's a trained killer and he's not. And, as was mentioned in her bio and will be elaborated on at some point, she's been through hell. Her family, friends, everyone she knew, gunned down. Then she spent 2 years being almost constantly tortured. So there's a reason she's not all sunshine and rainbows. They killed her heart, and, to some degree, her humanity.
        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Kara View Post
          She wouldn't be offended or retaliate. She may not share his philosophy, but she's a trained killer and he's not. And, as was mentioned in her bio and will be elaborated on at some point, she's been through hell. Her family, friends, everyone she knew, gunned down. Then she spent 2 years being almost constantly tortured. So there's a reason she's not all sunshine and rainbows. They killed her heart, and, to some degree, her humanity.
          I was more thinking she might have been annoyed that he'd be implying she was crazy. Regardless of whether that's accurate or not.
          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Arch...devil? Do I want to know?
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• And she's of a Russian bent, being Romani, and from what I've gleaned of Russia's national character, much in the same way that "Americans are loud and nosy," Russians tend to be dark and a tad morbid. And lives and deaths aren't as... mind-breaking. Please note, this is nearly a stereotype, a gross over generalization, much like applying loud and nosy to me-- I'm not, even though I'm firmly from the United States.
              "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
              "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Arch-Devil. There's more to it, but basically, her soul and body used to be attached/the physical form of said outer-plains type being, and it to her, they needed each other to survive, and they got along just fine... which is the frightening part for me (but not Lauren, she's all 'meh,' but that's Lauren for you)-- and when they died about a thousand years ago, the reincarnation cycle particular to Knights (Lauren is a Knight, think ... superhero) basically set it up so that while Deimos was cleaned off her soul, the knight (she's not always had the name Lauren) was insane always, and just this cycle/life, she got a face (the metaphysical identity, due to how Deimos was destroyed, its' face was obliterated from existence), so she isn't crazy anymore (her soul is fixed, but now she looks like some other knight, meh the other knight's chill), and Lauren swung by the part of the Abyss that has the Deimos fragments so that she could be a Grand Knight and kick ass and change the face of Terra, which is what Grand Knights do. "Be Awesome" is literally what was said by the Review Board as the 'job description' of what a Grand Knight is.
                I LOVE ENDLESS KNIGHTS. >m<
                EDIT: btw, Deimos==completely EVIL. Lauren, Good Guy very much so. Honorable and everything. Lauren's glad it's only bits and pieces of the devil, but she's still mentally absorbing ('digesting') what was once a part of her, her being.
                Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 03-18-2011, 06:11 AM.

Comment

• Bah...is after two and I have to be up in five hours. And discussions of philosophy should be done when more awake. So. I'll be back on-ish (yay being a teacher! i can leave cs on comp at school!) around 7 or so.

And I'm gonna pretend the desc of game made sense for now. I'm sure it will after I get sleep.
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Yeah, I'm rubbing my eyes here. 1am. Going to keep myself up another hour, and then I'm out for the night.
                    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• I took a nap in anticipation for my other game tonight, and it didn't happen. I'm still perky.

Comment

• I'm gonna start taking naps since 12 am - 2 am seems to be our gaming bracket. But most Thursdays I've got my grad class which is a half hour away and goes from 5-7 so don't get home until 7:30-8 and that's no time to be taking a nap.

But I'm off. Beat Mytical with a wet noodle for me if he pops back in right after I'm gone.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• >_> I usually have issues with sleep, so sleeping in the middle of the day makes me up for 2-4 hours longer than I usually would be later on. And I will smack him around bit for ya. XD
                          it'd be awesome if you could tho
                          EDIT: darn it, why does it have to be such a good spot for him to jump in?
                          EDIT: ;_____; okay, I won't smack you with a wet noodle at all, just come back from playing with the dagrons? T_T
                          YAY MYTICAL. (and I never said that Khel wouldn't! )
                          Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 03-18-2011, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Sorry went after food, and never quite made it. Took a nap so I could come talk to Marmalady when she got on and overslept . Bad alarm.
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Ah. Distracted by the sexy. I gotcha. (I tease. You took a nap so that later on you could talk to someone.)
                              EDIT: dude, if I had the bad alarm, I wouldn't've woken up until dawn.
                              ANOTHEREDIT: also, we left you a philosophical discussion. :|
                              Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 03-18-2011, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• Lol no worries, Alex is not about to lead a 'kill them all' group. He is fighting to save lives, not end them.
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X