Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, welcome aboard. Note : I am not the best roleplayer/GM in the world so..Mostly I have a general vision of where I want things to go but don't work out too much detail. Pretty much because players can wreck lots of work in a very short time..IF They are good . I like to keep things fluid so that I can adapt to just about any situation.

Anyhow, I will work you in as soon as I can. I'll leave it to you if you want the recruitment style..or if you want to be one of the people the group has seen practicing in the Headquarters.

Edit : Yeah Omega is not a nice being.... There are other ways the info could have been gathered..maybe Alex was just lazy?
    Last edited by Mytical; 03-30-2011, 04:29 AM.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I figure that Dele can be in the HQ already. It would certainly explain the fine degree of control that he has over his powers. A raw recruit having that level of control-- and not having been previously spotted by Alex-- is a little harder to believe.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Got a question, Myt. Are Alpha and Omega fully aware of each other? Or is it more like traditional multiple personality disorder where when one's awake the other's completely out?
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• HAI JAY
          Interesting Interesting Interesting!
          :3 I do have more Ananda-thinking on what Alex's brought up, but those are just beginnings. I also figure Ananda'd be a little focused on those guns because they suggest something about current mutation trends that's kinda signifigant, oui?
          Ananda would be all over Kate if she'd been there, .
          Also, Khel, I think that might be cheating, asking Myt that!
          (But he's also a nice GM, so maybe not.)
          Also, Hi. I am on the Intertubes, and my sister seems to be a bit more relaxed about things. Woot.
          EDIT: Jay, Ananda's gonna have fun with you too! You and Kabe. I have a character in another game who developed similar gravidic powers to Mistah Dele. Dell or Dell-ay?
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
            HAI JAY
            Interesting Interesting Interesting!
            :3 I do have more Ananda-thinking on what Alex's brought up, but those are just beginnings. I also figure Ananda'd be a little focused on those guns because they suggest something about current mutation trends that's kinda signifigant, oui?
            Ananda would be all over Kate if she'd been there, .
            Also, Khel, I think that might be cheating, asking Myt that!
            (But he's also a nice GM, so maybe not.)
            Also, Hi. I am on the Intertubes, and my sister seems to be a bit more relaxed about things. Woot.
            EDIT: Jay, Ananda's gonna have fun with you too! You and Kabe. I have a character in another game who developed similar gravidic powers to Mistah Dele. Dell or Dell-ay?
            Dele's name is pronounced "Dell."
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• It may be cheating, but I don't meta-game. I just like plot. Plus, since we're doing half-freeform, I might actually need to know since I'm pretty sure Kate's going to be the main go-between on that one...
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sorry, not on much Wed/Thursday and has been a LONG week. Alpha and Omega are fully aware of each other, and what the other does. Typically one is 'in charge' during the day(Alpha), the other at Night (Omega). Neither can do anything when the other is in charge, nor can they undo anything the other has done. There are instances when both share the body equally, typically during an Earth Equinox, Earth Solar Eclipse, or in high tension times (ie one of the few things that might actually be a danger to A/O).

Now, as strong as A/O is he has one major drawback. He can not use his abilities on Mortals unless they attack him or his existence is in danger. With a few exceptions, like telepathy. Now A/O won't be doing much, they have much weightier matters to attend to then the concerns of 'mortal's . Don't worry he won't be a Deux Ex Machina or anything. Even Alpha really doesn't care if the Earth is destroyed.

None of the other 19 are near that bad, and are on the general power level of the group. Of course ..the last thing they knew it was 1938..so if they wake up..things could get interesting.

Anyhow, time to catch up
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I can understand long. >.< My students are morons.

And cool with A/O. I'll probably leave him to you, but, you know, just in case. But right now Kate's terrified of trying to contact him again in case she gets O. She does not want to deal with him again XD

And yay sleepers. This'll be fun.
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• So who's left that Rob could take along?
                    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Ananda (if she chooses to go). You could always try to convince either Alex or Alexis to go..other then that think that is about it (note I have a horrible memory so if I am missing somebody I blame that ) Oh and Vox. Who has to decide which team (if any) he will be joining.

Comment

• Kate's going to try and grab Ananda since Alexis and Alex have stated they don't want to go. And since Rob's on another team. She wants people she's comfortable around since she doesn't particularly want to do this anyway. >.<
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Just remember, she does not have to. Alex or Alexis will not pressure anybody to do anything, nor will they allow the others too either.

Comment

• Yeah, but empath. She's already felt the disappointment from some of the others (*coughJohnnyandThelassacough*), plus they did just assume. She doesn't like disappointing others.
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I see a macaw in someone's future. >.>
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Once we find out exactly who is going where I will do the update. If no word from anybody else by tuesday night I will post the update anyhow.

Comment

Working...
                                X