Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I thought that was awful coincidental considering we picked our locations at random.
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Again, a logical reason, but one that must be discovered. Give you a hint though..think they are going to have experiments and not have a way of tracking them if something happens?
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Yeah, I had always had it in mind that would probably be an issue. I figured they'd come for her eventually. She did too, which is why she was prepared to blow someone to Hoboken when Frost and Blaze came recruiting.

But I am waaaaay tired. Gonna have to continue this thrilling episode tomorrow, I'm afraid.

Comment

• No worries, more then likely (unlike normal) I will be here tomorrow night as well.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• And I'm off to bed too. But promise of more RP makes my job situation happier.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Anybody know how to share a MS Paint file? Have a simple pic of gemini (using Hero Machine 3.5) I would like to post.

Comment

• Upload it to the photos section of your profile?

And think I've used Hero Machine before. It's kind of awesome.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Too big, let me try this...

See, very basic. The boots are wrong, but closest I could get.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Gah ALMOST had Kit/Kat and accidentally hit 'clear all'. Though they didn't have their clothing ... the selection of good clothing a feline female would would wear is limited (wanted something a little 'furry'). Have gotten as close with Blaze and Frost as I can.

Frost clothing is supposed to be 'shinier' (if that makes any sense sort of metallic looking), and the undershirt of Blaze is supposed to be a red chainmail style shirt. Edit : Also no yellow in Blazes clothing at all, not sure how that got there
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Mytical; 04-07-2011, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• Nice. I always pictured Frost and Blaze in black.

Feel free to send an update on my situation, as I'm waiting for you before I add anymore to it.

Comment

• Sorry I've been out of it the last few days, seems like everyday I get a new quilt order and they all have to be done before the end of May. (Orders from my daughter's teachers, bus drivers, etc.) So I've been busting my butt overtime trying to get everything finished.
                        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Doh sorry Kara, sometimes I get distracted and need a poke. I am on it .

Comment

• @Kara That is because they were dressed in the 'men in black look' when first introduced lol. I'm going to let you finish the fight off, as per the PM I sent you.

I will update the others shortly

Don't worry about it Kanalah, after all one of those multiple orders is mine . Lots of mother's day orders?

Comment

• Okies. Also, check your inbox as well.

Comment

• Mega posted. I was going to break this up and do a little more, but I figured I might as well do it in one shot. Also, due to the guy's inexperience and lack of fine control, her injury is nasty, but not life-threatening (he couldn't direct it well enough to guarantee hitting any organs/arteries).

Comment

Working...
                                X