Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought it was awesome. Kara will wake up back at the HQ when everybody is done. Depending, might take a little.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Yeah, well, I kind of cheated too. I'll be off to bed soon, and this ends my weekend. Since it's back to work tomorrow, this way I don't have anyone waiting for me to catch up.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Mytical: Not exactly. More like "Almost the end of the school year and I might not see you again so I want a quilt"

So it means I'll be chained to the sewing machine until late May is all.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Sweet action! It worked? :3
          I hope she's nice.
          re: Kara's post: longpost is long. O_O Nice action tho!
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• May have to bear with me, feeling a bit under the weather.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• noez! hot tea?
              "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
              "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• That would be nice..its one of my really low energy days (been having too many of them lately) so creativity has flown out the window.

Comment

• bleh. I know how that goes.

Comment

• maaaaahhh my brain's trying to leak out my ears. /pityparty
                    /puts ice on the back of her neck

Comment

• *offers a quilt*

I am wrestling a queen size quilt on my little home sewing machine. No longarm for me yet.

My poor wrists >.>

Comment

• I imagined the Snoopy dance, but happy wolf dance is cute too
                        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• * grabs a corner and rolls around until completely wrapped up like a cocoon *
                          Is it much like carpal tunnel? :/ gentle massaging of sore ligaments tends to help me... not sure about other people tho.

Comment

• My mom's done that before. She likes using our dining room table for those days. Lots of space.

Good luck with it, Kanalah!

(and wolfy dance was cute!)
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I have a nice big sewing desk, so I just manhandle it around until it's finished. Usually with the larger quilts I can only do so much each day without hurting something. It is a carpel-tunnel like pain, and I have braces I can sleep in if it gets really bad.

Comment

• man...
                                it's a wee bit cool where I'm at, and it doesn't help that I'm sleepy. If your batting is anything like what's in my current comforter, then it is undoubtedly warms. possibly even floofy and squashy, so you don't even need a pillow.
                                can has bed...?

Comment

Working...
                                X