Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh, I figured it out don't worry, it wasn't like "OMG my EYES" type of thing... so I can forgive.
    btw, examples of the former... : they're vs their, theyre is more okay; your vs you're
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Ah, it's good to be back in action
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• The suits...

They serve the same function as Gemini's suits, a small layer of extra protection the equivalent of having on a full body suit of Kevlar. It provides flight also. Now..it has a one time 'charge' to change how it looks..and as soon as it is put on the wearer will know. Whatever the wearer chooses the suit to look like (it will however always be a full body suit) that is what it will look like, but it will be 'stuck' like that. You will need to get a different one if you want to change looks again.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Okay, I missed posting this when I originally intended to, but wanted to clarify something.

Mytical, you said everybody but the Giza team were back to HQ. Giza team by that point was Rob and Alexis. And then a few lines later Alexis was talking at HQ.

So... are they back or not?
          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Doh, you are correct. I will have to modify. Sorry I missed that. Edited..now I feel down right silly. *sighs*. Need to take better notes. As for the Giza team, I am ready to move forward any time. Just let me know .
            Last edited by Mytical; 04-20-2011, 10:01 PM.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sorry I've been out of it for a few days.
              My other gaming group is gearing up for the end of our game... we have to fix the broken 'god' of ending things-- he became entropy in a war a longass time ago instead of what he had been, and we need to fix that, on top of ... uh... basically upending the established order for the last 3000 or so years. But the End is more important-- if we fuck that up, everything on Terra is done, gone and stuck a fork in. This is bad, btw.
              I've been gone 'cuz I had to rework a bunch of what essentially amount to Charms, Spells, and action-moves... usually people who'd play this game wouldn't make their own, much like you're not supposed to make new charms in Exalted... it's awesome.
              EDIT: I posted on the 19th? wow. I don't remember that. o_o
              Another EDIT: As you can tell, Ananda sometimes goes for sensible and subtle. I'll try to dredge up a pic of what I mean...
              EDIT: never mind. I'm going with my original idea, as soon as I can find it.
              Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 04-21-2011, 08:04 PM.
              "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
              "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Sorry for the double post, but it's a different topic...
                what happened to hc er, level 9 gazebo, and taurinejunkie?

Comment

• I am having to guess both got bored?

Comment

• Would probably be easier at this point to just summarize and catch them up that way. Grab and interrogate whoever's left, do a quick search of the location just to be safe, then head back and at the very least inform Alex about what happened, especially in regards to Quake.
                    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Ok. I will do so.

Comment

• Will give a couple more days for anybody else to say they are going through the portal. If not, gonna go with plan B

Comment

• Not going. She was going to, cause I thought fighting the undead with mutant powers would be epic, buuuuuuut... well....

Once I saw who was going and who wasn't, I knew what I would do if I were GM'ing, and decided not to. If I'm wrong, then oh well. There will be more action to come. If I'm right, well, we'll just see what happens.
                          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Arg.
                            Glad you said 'few days,' I'll be finished with a stupid requirement for a class later today... go procrastination, right?

Comment

• No fair meta-gaming, Kara ;P

Kabe and I are going to be more or less offline for the weekend. We're taking a break from packing me out right now, hence why I'm on. But tomorrow we're getting the truck, packing up what's already packed, packing up what's left once that's figured out, finishing packing, and then Saturday we drive to WV. Yay!

Then unpack Saturday and Sunday. >.<
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Drive safe you too! And have a fun trip, we'll be here when you get back!
                                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Working...
                                X