Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Kara View Post
    I took 3 years of German in high school. I remember enough to be somewhat functional, and I could probably fake my way through a conversation. Never took Spanish, but Pauly Shore taught me "El queso está viejo y pútrido. ¿Dónde está el sanitario?"
    It was Brendan Fraser's line. But that's excusable. Pauly Shore tends to have that effect on people.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Do I even have to say "Dun dun dun!" lol. Talked with Kara about it (and she didn't nix the idea) before hand. The Russian 'giant' that has been trying to kill her the last couple of time is related. I didn't reveal how, but if he lives long enough it will come out.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Heads-up. I'll be out of town in St. Louis this week for my sister's law school graduation. While I have a smart phone on which to view the forums, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to contribute much, as I don't know what the internet connection at my great-aunt's is like.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• Just waiting on Kara . If no new reply/development by Friday..will move forward and post an update.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Oh, I was just doing a bit of a morality test to see if anyone would try to stop her from committing murder right in front of them, and then was going to go from there
            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• If Thelassa makes another move towards it, Kate's going to hit her with a calming wave. She just doesn't want to do it without giving Thelassa the opportunity to choose otherwise since doing that kind of control would be...well, rather upsetting to Thelassa, I'm sure.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Rob would have bubbled them both if there'd been a chance to respond (and I'd been on enough lately to be active). But as it stands he can't really do that cause he'd have to put the barrier through Thelassa's arm. So being ready to block her strike will have to do.
                » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Okay, enough suspense. Time to move on.

Turns out she's human after all.

Comment

• The group of NPC's wouldn't. Not even Alex. As altruistic as he is, and as much as he would believe that it would hurt you more then help..he is a strong believer in letting people do what they feel they must. He would be disappointed, but he would not stop her. He wouldn't even have stopped Lerange (spelling?) normally, but he does voice his opinion normally hehe.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                      The group of NPC's wouldn't. Not even Alex. As altruistic as he is, and as much as he would believe that it would hurt you more then help..he is a strong believer in letting people do what they feel they must. He would be disappointed, but he would not stop her. He wouldn't even have stopped Lerange (spelling?) normally, but he does voice his opinion normally hehe.
                      Lagrange. No worries.

Comment

• Methinks a certain mouse may have pulled a thorn from a lion's paw

Comment

• Derange is more like it! /tease!
                          Oh, I am so very, very pleased with my rp post. So very.
                          I win. :3
                          Yeah, she's all number of angry at the base and multiple manipulations pulled over on her, and the fact that someone died and she pulled the trigger on it? Yeah. Icing, cake, et cetera.
                          Also, "On this episode of "As the Psychics Turn..."/ very dramatic.
                          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• And methinks the lion helped the mouse get a back bone. ^__^

I also question the need of a non-physical psychic in being on a battlefield. Why are all of the NPC's insisting that they have dead weight on the field?
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "dead weight on the field"? what means you by this? that they think you aren't doing anything? I think they want you to be more like Thelassa... ?
                              "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                              "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• I mean she doesn't know how to shoot, barely knows how to fight, she knows she'd be a liability to be protected on a non-power field. So why they'd want her there is confusing her.
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X