Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X_x So apparently dairy/lactose might be my problem... i hope this can get figured out, and I am getting closer to it. I just hope cheese can be in my diet at all. I'd miss it something fierce.
    Anyway. Hi. posted. Interesting times. I predict a bonding relationship with the girl and Ananda-- this is the closest any other mutant's gotten to her talents, after all.
    Also, go see X-Men First Class. Mutation choices aside... it's awesome!
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• I'm kinda meh on the X-men franchise now. But might go catch Green Lantern.

And definitely seeing Captain America. Mm....Chris Evans*drools*

And ohnoz lactose problem! Hope you can work it out!

But why am I imagining Kate doing therapy sessions in the future?
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Hahahaha-- near future! Seriously... freaky stuff. .___.
        Annnnyway... yeah, GL seems made for those awe-inspiring shots they keep showing in the trailers, what with the Corps and all...
        /swoons at the thought of CA
        EDIT: some of the stuff in FC was hilarious, like Xavier doing a beer bong. Or at least a long chug. It's so funny to see him as a graduated college student... And the actor was pretty hot too... and it was such a bromance movie! so cute... and seeing Lenssher pull a submarine out of the water is always fun...
        Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 06-11-2011, 07:04 AM.
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• For those in Alexander's HQ that want to make a break for the roof. I need to know how you are getting there..Flying, stairs, elevators..etc..if I am to make a good update.

Section 3 - HQ I will update tomorrow..tonight my creativity is vacationing in Fiji..without me.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Maybe we should go join it!
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Would be nice .. think my creativity got jealous of the rest of my brain..which went to vacation in Hawaii several years ago..and never came back.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• ack. Sorry Mytical! Ananda's planning on hitching a ride with them if they are flying. If not... stairs, 'cuz elevators are bad.

Comment

• Thelassa will be flying. Was going to have her fly Dele and Ananda, though then it occurred to me that I'm not entirely sure how/if she'd be able to float the gravity-manipulator.
                  "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Floating folks is easy with Dele around. If he can keep in contact with them, he can render them weightless. Then it's just a matter of applying enough force to propel them to the roof.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Would seem to me that Dele would make them weightless and Thelassa would provide the propulsion. ^___^
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Hooray for teamwork!

"You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• ... Kara... sliiiiiiightly off-topic (read: massively), but may I be nosy? I know that you've been having... what could be understatedly assigned as 'life-crises.' ... are they in any way better?
                          Totally feel free to say no or go away... but just wanting to know if your life's gotten any better. I'm sending positive vibes your way regardless.
                          (totally dunno why I'm remembering this and not my locker combo. 50 dollars to the university for re-locking it is no bueno.)
                          EDIT: yaaaay teamwork! Glad Ananda has the equivalent of bike shorts on. Upskirt?

Comment

• What type of lock do you have, teh? There are tricks to finding the combos to Masterlocks.

And I second wanting to know if things are any better, Kara. Just a yay or nay would be nice.
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• It's one of those eerie quiet ones. I've tried listening. All I can tell is that it doesn't have a name on it, probably a creepy cheepy knockoff. The lockers have a mishmash of locks on them, probably because people replace and leave them behind. The locker system is not consistent, even in a given building! .______. As far as I can tell, it's a slap-on-the-wrist look at what you're making us do fee.
                              EDIT: yeah-- I know right? like no one's caught on to the "they can make copies of the key" thing... I've encountered that so many damn times here, it must be a small-town/small-state thing. Next closest thing to keeping your doors unlocked at night. gah.
                              Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 06-14-2011, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                                Would seem to me that Dele would make them weightless and Thelassa would provide the propulsion. ^___^
                                That's the idea.
                                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                                X