Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little break is fine, not even sure what my char is up to atm.

Sidenote: I used the same character name for the MMO a coworker (now also my guildleader) got me hooked on. Those of us who work together and play call each other by our in-game names a lot of the time. So the other day I walk to report for work and hear "Thel!"
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Lol those with long names need a hero name . Sorry I am horrible at spelling.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Yay back from roadtrip! Which was awesome. But now have to be at work from 1-7
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• if you want to do anything specific during this six months, let me know before next update

I have a few odds and ends for the group . Nothing big planned for a bit, after all saving the world doesn't come along every day .
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I don't think there are any immediate needs for my char. Ready whenever the others are....

Comment

• *nods* I am surprised your character does not confront or talk to her brother however..who is still a prisoner of Section 3.

Comment

• Oooooh yeah......

I guess she could do that.

Comment

• Dang it I really want to play, but I am having a shit-tacular day and I just hurt too bad to focus.
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Ohnoz! You want to share Kanalah? Or would virtual hugs just be good? *sends hugs anyway*
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• guh. I hate it when I zone out on you guys/this site.
                      But hey. Now I am here.
                      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Well long story short: no matter what I do, it seems everyday turns into a huge screaming fight with the kids that ends with everyone crying. I'm getting really tired of it.

Today this culmenated in my 3 year old son running away with his autistic 4 year old sister down the street without telling me. When I found them, he said "we're going to find a new mommy"
                        Last edited by Kanalah; 06-23-2011, 05:33 AM.

Comment

• How does reversing whatever was done to Crisis go? If it's even possible...
                          And I imagine introductions are fun... since Alex seems to know what's going on with certain mutants...
                          For Ananda's part... well... she'll get to know the new guys, try to be friends with Crisis, and probably have that talk with Kate, especially since she's more normal than she has been lately.
                          I'll chime in once I have wiggle-room.
                          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Ohnoz...sounds like my house growing up. Stubborn heads all around = lots of yelling. Deep breaths?

*hugs more*
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I grew up in an abusive home, so I am trying as hard as I can to be a good mom and raise good kids. It's just really frustrating.

Comment

• oh geeze! I feel silly for missing your posts, Kanalah. :< BAD. DAY.
                                <--- if you want it.
                                EDIT: my understanding is that kids can be difficult at random in both degree and spread, no matter what their family situation. *sigh* Makes me wonder how anyone does it.

Comment

Working...
                                X