Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aww and no reaction from Wolfe? I hope at least she's cute for a werewolf.

or is it werewolfette?
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• None that you would be able to notice. After all ..werewolf features are a bit different then humans
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• It's still werewolf. But I think it must needs be bedtime for me. Church in the morning. Then work. Then exercise. Lost 5 lbs so far. Want to drop another 5 lbs soon.
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Gonna call it for me right now too. Was fun
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Yeah my homework is done and I better get some rest.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Time for an update, including a Siberia one.

Comment

• *headdesk*

My co-workers are morons. And doing till counts suck.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Wow, sounds like I need more info on that.

Comment

• Our power went out. So, understandably, we started slacking a little. But the majority of my co-workers stopped working entirely, and then began b!tching when the managers made them get back to work. Course, none of us were happy that reopened, but whatever.

As for the tills, another cashier and I had 5 tills to count, and then had to do a safe count. Took an extra hour and an half to finish all of that. And one till was -$53 due to a return, and the safe was off $5. >.<
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Should wait for 'Sam' and 'Dele' to catch up. Hehe. I tend to get to far ahead of myself.

Comment

• Okay ^__^ We can wait.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I'm getting sick of this heat... I've been in a heat-induced haze for the last few days, and didn't realize this was something that got away from me! My apartment currently has no a/c, and I had to help my friend and bf move from their apartment. *sigh* I hope I didn't make things too awkward...
                          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Nah, real life happens. It's cool. Just write yourself in wherever ... when you are ready

Comment

• Cool. XD (I's so hot, don' evn wanna hear the word!) Thank God I live in a semi-desert. Cools off at night.
                              /tries not to melt
                              "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                              "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Chill some fruit, and snack on it? Might help. I know I hate the heat too.

Comment

Working...
                                X