Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not normally on wed/thurs but made an exception and will if requested in the future also. Normally I am on between midnight - 8am Eastern Standard Time (-5 GMT) Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday night. Remember however, that I need not be presant..and can reply to a post later
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Kanalah just let me know if/when she calls..don't worry none of the characters are going to be forced to join..I'll have things for them to do also . Though once people get together..there will be some..big things happening that might get a bit .. hectic lol.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

lol, so right when I ought to be asleep! how funny!
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

I want to wait till everybody gets to HQ before moving forward with the people there. Will make a few things easier..however, like I said..you all can talk, use the NPC's etc....

Edit: Sorry all, can not keep my eyes open..I will be back tonight though, and respond to any posts I need to.
          Last edited by Mytical; 03-16-2011, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Yeah will do. She needs some time to decides whether or not they want to dissect her brain :P
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Lol one thinks they want to dissect their brain and the other thinks they want to stick needles in it...

Comment

That was completely unintentional but, yeah, perfect timing.

And Kanalah, most forum RP's I've done can go a couple of days with no activity, then everyone catches up and you get a bunch of mega-posts. Especially when it's in the middle of an action scene and everyone is waiting for one person to post so they don't mess things up (or so they know what their actions caused).
                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Kara that's just fine by me. I'm just happy to find some RPers. Plus I get to be an animorph

I'm in a play by email RP group, but over the last year or so the posting has dwindled down to where I'm the only one actively posting anything.
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

I stick to things until I'm through, in games, anyway.
                    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Kanalah: You're not the only one who's giddy. I haven't been in a full RP all year

And if anybody wants to do interactions right now, I'll be chilling in here for the evening. I'll just note that if your character is having a strong emotion at the moment, please note it for my character to pick up.
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• >>>> poke

Comment

• *pokes back*
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• (did I ever mention I love your avatar...? It's so true.)

Comment

• (kabe sent me the pic ^^ he finds me the cutest things)
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Murder presents!
                                Also, sorry about my pace... I'm just so excited! -___-; I'll enforce a 5 minute wait on my part... or try to.

Comment

Working...
                                X