Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM on snooze== better gameplay eventually. Also, due to a miscommunication or three, I guess I am staying tonight, in between pecking at homework.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Ok post is complete, I hope lol. I have yet to post whisper and quake, but will wait till they arrive to do that.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I have on my tinfoil hat. COnspiracy theories gogo!
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• You have yet to play Paranoia, Kan.
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• I have a feeling if I did I'd never sleep again. I've almost had to stop watching tv altogether since nearly everything gives me nightmares.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Maybe after we get this game firmly settled, I can run a Paranoia game...I've got the book, I just don't have a group.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• GAH. ._______. I certainly won't get involved with that, thank you Khel.

Comment

• Not even with a completely newbie GM?
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Nope! 'Cuz Paranoia is as it says on the label. My friends use it as a pickup game when I can't play-- because you're impressive if you can get a clone to last an hour in play, so it's no big loss to drop the game.

Comment

• Understandable. I still want to play it or run it someday. Or Deadlands. That's another game I have with no group to play.
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I snuck in a Samantha update hehe. Sometimes edits can be a pain. Edit : Useful sometimes to have an experienced drainer in the group huh?
                        Last edited by Mytical; 03-17-2011, 02:57 AM.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• The final two in this band of misfits

True Name: Zonda Blink (her parents were odd)
                          Country of Origin: America
                          Nickname (if any): Whisper
                          Powers: Telepathy..but that is not her main power..see below
                          Ability : Diplomacy and not much else.
                          Weaknesses:Reluctance to use her main power.. see below
                          Description: Female, blond hair blue eyes..about 5'8"often wears a blue and white dress.
                          Apparent age : Hard to determine
                          Real Age: 19

I do not know how many of you know what a 'wand of wonder' is ...but whenever Whisper makes any vocal sound...a totally random effect happens which she has absolutely no control over..and it can be as dangerous to her allies as it can her enemies..so her power is sort of like a Wand of Wonder

True Name: Unknown
                          Country of Origin: Unknown
                          Nickname (if any): Quake
                          Powers: Enhanced strength and toughness, immunity to any energy blasts and most damage, regeneration.
                          Ability : Fighting skills
                          Weaknesses: Whisper..and a drastically reduced intelligence from the mutation.
                          Description: 8'0" talk, very broad shoulders..very big muscles.
                          Apparent age : 30
                          Real Age: 30
                          Last edited by Mytical; 03-17-2011, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• Yes. Yes it is.
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Gah, I will be back in a couple of hours (sorry )

Comment

• (points go to Khel for asking the first ... kinda-cliffie)
                                Dunno about you, but obvy 'Nanny planned on camping... (btw call her 'Nanny to her face== face gone, or an attempt anyway )
                                EDIT: oh come on homework, why you gotta be like this?
                                Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 03-17-2011, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X