Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bartender looks at you. "Want advice about going further into the desert? Don't. The Lords have went crazy, they have cut the desert into domains, and are doing some bad things. The one called Sermator is only about half a day ride from here moving this way. If you are smart, you go out of the desert and keep going."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "please forgive my ignorance, but why have the lords gone crazy?"

looks puzzled as she sips the wine offered making a thoughtful face and wondering where she could buy some to take home.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• He shrugs. "They use to be heroes for the people, destroying evil wherever they found it.." he leans in and whispers. "Now there is rumors they use dark magic, kill without mercy, and may even be working with the chromatic dragon herself."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• snorts into her cup thinking of Amy and hasitly clears her throat.

"any other advice to be given? I'm from a distant area from here, and am unfamiliar with the layout of the land."
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• He thinks. "Dress lightly, Oceana keeps the area around here nice and cool, but the desert is a harsh Mistress. You will need camels, not horses, and lots and lots of water. About two days north, if Sermator hasn't destroyed it, is another Oasis town." Thinks more. "However, if you are headed north, each days travel will take you into another of the Lords of Sparrowflight domains..each worse and stronger then the last."

Comment

• "Is there a lord for this town? Perhaps I should pay my respects to him?"

nibbles on the snack she was brought, and wonders if she could duplicate it back home.

Comment

• He nods. "Well Kinda, here the Lady Vi is the person is charge. You can find her in the Town Hall, about 4 doors down." he points to the left. "She was a High Priest of Oceana before, mostly the priests run this town."

Comment

• Sam blushed. "Well what do you think?" She asked Wolfe.
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• "I say we stay here, comfort really doesn't concern me, and the people here seem nice enough." Wolfe suggests.

Comment

• "Alright." Sam said, still a bit flustered that Wolfe said he wanted to stay with her.

Comment

• Wolfe suggests "I do think we should see what we can find in the stores, weapons, armor..and other things might come in handy. We will need to find some of the components for our druidic spells." he sounds like he might have some familiarity...

Comment

• "Well of course." Sam said, starting to think that she was the only one truely unfamilar with thier new enviroment.

Comment

• breaks from staring off in the distance and asks the seemingly friendly bartender,

"is there anything else of interest I should know of?"

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                              At the base (sorry about your plot being buried )

Stalker says "One minute you were standing there, the next you were on the ground." he sounds concerned. "Stay still while I go get you something to drink, and talk to the doctors here." once he makes sure Kate is steady, he goes to do what he said.
                              Kate rests her head against the couch, waiting for Stalker to come back.
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Stalker returns with a glass of ice water, and a doctor. The doctor looks you over. After awhile he says "No signs of anything bad, keep an eye on her and if it happens again..take her to the infirmary."

Stalker offers Kate the ice water. "Are you ok?"

Comment

Working...
                                X