• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm fine...just a little woozy."
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Can you tell me what happened? Just got light headed?" Asks Stalker.

Meanwhile Sam and Wolfe go shopping, with Wolfe picking out mostly what is bought.

At the Tavern the bartender shakes his head. "Not that I can think of."
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "So you're familiar with this world?" Sam asks Wolfe.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• He nods. "Not this one exactly, and I've never been off of earth..but I've had very detailed dreams..."
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sarlon inquires when the evening meal will be served then heads back out into the market place after leaving a gold on the counter for the drink and information.

She spots sam and wolfe and sneaks up behind them wearing her "local" clothing.

"afternoon are you searching for something?"
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
              "Can you tell me what happened? Just got light headed?" Asks Stalker.
              "Pretty much. I'm not sure what happened there."
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Stalker nods "Do you need to find a bed or something? Are you sure you are ok?"

Comment

• "I'm fine. I'll just sit for a little, okay?" She smiles a little.
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Stalker nods. "Ok..you need anything just let me know. Scared me a bit there."

Comment

• "Hm...could make sure I definitely don't fall again."
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam jumped. "No, just looking!" she yelped, bumping into Wolfe.

Comment

• sarlon grins at sam and wolfe and straightens up, revealing herself properly.

"jumpy are we? this place is facinating! just look at what they have for offer...I bet i could make a fortune on ebay for this stuff....and the other half I'll keep for the shock factor!"
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "I haven't really looked at much yet." Sam said. "I still feel weird being stuck as a human all the time."

Comment

• "just think of all the strange animals you could come in contact with here in this place...and then take back home!"

sarlon throws an arm around kates shoulder and walks along with her and wolfe.

Comment

• "Yeah." Sam said. "Amy was saying she'd help me ask one of the dragons."

Comment

Working...
                                X