This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "what do you say the three of us get a drink..."
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "A drink?" Sam asked, not knowing how alcohol from this world would interact with them.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• "the wine seems harmless enough...I drank a glass and it was quite pleasent."
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Sam shrugged. "I guess." She said looking up at Wolfe.

Comment

• "An ale for me, wine is a bit to light. Just make sure it is human ale, not dwarven." he laughs.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "dwarves (pronounced darves)? you mean little people?"

Sarlon gets a confused look on her face.

Comment

• As you near the Tavern he laughs. "There are bound to be some inside..and while they are short, I would not call them..little." As you go in he points out a male with a very thick beard, and very thick shoulders and arms. "That is a Dwarf, looks like a Mountain Dwarf if I am not mistaken."
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• sarlon tries not to stare to hard then takes another double take, dropping her voice to just in wolfe's ear.

"and whats up with the vulcan wannabes?"

Comment

• "You should talk." He chuckles. "They are elves, like yourself."

Comment

• Sam feels completely lost. It seems everyone else is familiar with this world except she is.

Comment

• ((Sarlon is just as unfamiliar as Sam is really )).

About that time, a gong sounds..and the tavern goes really quiet. The bartender locks the doors. "Everybody, stay inside!"

Comment

• Sam, not knowing what to expect, moves to hide behind Wolfe and Sarlon.

Comment

• One of the Dwarves, slightly larger then many. "Outsiders..do not fear..as long as you stay inside you are safe." He sighs. "If'n I had my Axe and my Medallion, I'd show em."

Comment

• "whats going on?"

Sarlon backs away from the door and tries to peek out the window.

Comment

• ((so glad you asked))

One of the other patrons speaks up first. "It's those blasted Lords of Sparrowflight, our goddess protects this town, but that don't stop them from trying to add it to their 'domains'"

The Dwarf scoffs. "Lords of Sparrowflight my beardless uncle. They taint no more Lords of Sparrowflight then that little slip of a lady." he points to Sarlon. "Dark and foul magic, imposters all of them!"

"Yes, yes..'Old man', you've been saying for weeks that you are Merlin Kreights, the REAL one, but you do not look 6' tall to me." laughs the first patron.

"Had I my Axe that was stolen, and my medallion, I'd show you what a REAL Lord of Sparrowflight was!"

Comment

Working...
                                X