Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Wait." says Johnny. "I have something for you..lets me do some showing off also."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Kate stumbles back, gagging as if she'd been hit at the sheer amount of rage. Fortunately, Alex is there to settle her. She shoots him a grateful glance before looking over at Thelassa and deliberately blanketing her in a happy calm.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Great. Definitely don't style-bite.
        Ananda's a bit unhappy, but slightly less sheepish at this point.
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Rob nods to Johnny and goes back to their little testing ground, bringing his barrier up again.
          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "My power is to mimic what some might call magic, using technology. I am a techno-mage. So to demonstrate..I just need a moment." he sits down at his computer. "Now my one big draw back, is that although I am very versatile in what I CAN do..sometimes it takes me awhile to do it..though if it is something I do often .. like portals..I have short cuts I can take..."

He stands up.."Ok .. ready. I am going to do a summoning spell. An Air Elemental."

He does a few more strokes..and something resembling a tornado appears in the room. He points to Rob. "Attack"

The creature follows the command, but can not get past the force field.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Thelassa, her back turned to the group, held a ball of ice in her hand that she had meant to sprout jagged spikes and launch at Rob, to see if THAT would disappoint him as well. But she suddenly didn't feel the urge to do so. She relaxed, once again settling on her feet and feeling very happy. She looked at the ball of ice, which had now been formed into an ice-sculpture of a rabbit. She smiled at it.
              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Kate starts giggling a little at the bunny. She wasn't quite expecting that from the Russian.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Rob just stays behind his fields, watching the elemental and trying to figure out what to do with it. It can't exactly get to him, but it's not like he has much he could do to it either.
                  » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Kate hears a whispered voice behind her. "I think she has had enough of a demonstration of your abilities. Why don't you demonstrate to everybody after Johnny is done?"

Comment

• She starts at being called out on it. "I wasn't trying to demonstrate...just keeping her from killing Ananda."
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• He nods. "Lets just call it a demonstration though." and grins.

Comment

• Hearing her name, she looks over, and stifles an amused look at the tiny, perfect rabbit in the witch's palm-- and scoots closer to Kate.
                          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• She grins back. "Okay. But...do I have to do a full demonstration?"
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "It is only fair." Alex notes. "Everybody else has."

Comment

• She sighs slightly but nods. And drops the current influence on Thelassa.
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X