Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam gets a sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach and she hides her face behind a wing. She didn't want to think of anyone getting hurt.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Kate senses that vaguely since animal emotions are different in the scheme of things. She runs a finger over the top of Sam's head.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam huddles down on Kate's shoulders, making her feathers puff out in all directions.

Comment

• Kate hisses as some of the talons dig in. "Sorry. Didn't like that?"
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Alex nods. "Seems everybody is here. Johnny what can you tell us about this group..and where we might find one of these weapons."

Johnny pulls up a holographic display of a warehouse. "Looks like off the coast of Africa is our best bet. Very little information on the group themselves, but this is one of there caches not many know about..they buried it under a ton of false leads, but I found it. We will need a small group to wait here." a rocky outcropping not far from the warehouse. "At night. Then another group to make it look like they are trying to assault the warehouse, to draw attention. They will retreat, but make sure that the people are following. That will leave just a handful of people for the stealth group to worry about."
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Reeeeeeep" She clicked her beak again and started 'walking' down Kate's shoulder until she could drop to the floor.

Comment

• Alexis stands. "Over here if you are on the stealth team. I am hoping our shapeshifter will volunteer there. Over there if you want to be the distraction."
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Kate helps expedite this by reaching her other hand out to let Sam hop up so she could just be lowered to the ground.
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Ananda practically springs over to where Alexis points for the "Distraction Team"
                    Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 03-20-2011, 07:22 AM. Reason: name, teh, name.
                    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• As Sam reaches the ground, she turns back to her ((boooring)) human form. "Sure, but no bugs, and difinatly not roaches."

Comment

• "Gah! You can do cockroaches?" Ananda doesn't like roaches, btw
                        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• "I can if I touch them" Sam replies as she walks over to where the stealth team is supposed to be. "But I don't want to touch them."

Comment

• Ananda laughs a little-- "You and me both. Good to know, though. Can you do a hummingbird? ... wait. Are those even native to where we're going?" She looks to Johnny V.

Comment

• David resolutely steps over to the distraction team side.

"Given enough time I guess I could actually prepare for an infiltration. But with the current state of things, I'll do a better job of catching and holding some attention. So, unless anyone objects, they'll definitely hear us coming."
                              Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Johnny V pulls up the information on his computer. "Doesn't look like it."

Comment

Working...
                                X