Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob steps over to the distraction side, since they'd be the ones drawing most of the fire. "But will there be a way for the groups to contact each other, so the stealth team can call for help in an emergency? If anything happens, I can probably get to them fast enough if I know they need the help."
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Once everybody has figured out who is going where, the rest of the squad chooses. Kit, Frost, and Johnny will be in the stealth team..everybody else will be on the distraction team.

Quake sits there looking a little confused however. "Why no two ladies show power?" meaning Alexis and Whisper.

Alexis sighs. "You know what I am capable of Quake, and Whisper's power is too..unstable"

Quake shrugs. "Me know you strong, they don't. What un.in...that word mean?"

"Means that she can't control it." Supplied Alex.

Alexis shakes her head. "I think I will pass also, besides I think the distraction team will be enough chance to show what I am made of."

So..between Johnny and the two felines everybody is taken into place, it is night. Distraction team..how are you going to cause a distraction?
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• By the way, Kate eventually chose to go with the stealth team, although she wasn't too happy with it.

((told you she was going to choose last.))
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Alright. So what's the terrain, who's around, with what, and what's our objective in exact words?" Ananda lists off her question, focused on the information that will help people-- such as herself, and her friends-- not get killed.
          ((begging for details, mostly 'cuz that'll help. EDIT: wait are we there? ack))
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Hmm (I am not familiar with Africa, so if it is not right, don't sue me ). Mostly a sandy area with a few dunes, but otherwise very little vegetation or things blocking up the area. Between all of the possible sources, it is estimated that 25 people are in the building and 15 on guard outside. Only reason it is that few is it is night time.

You notice that every other person on patrol has a weird looking gun. Your objective for the stealth squad is to capture a weapon and get the heck out of dodge. Your objective for the distraction team is to keep the guards and people inside focused on you until the stealth squad gets the heck out of dodge with a weapon.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "I think I could start things off with a roar loud enough that whoever is inside will feel the building shaking and most likely want to come out to see what the fuck is going on, and those outside would of course come check out the noise itself. Or maybe that's just a good way to get myself killed earlier than I'd like?"
              Last edited by taurinejunkie; 03-21-2011, 04:54 AM.
              Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Alex ponders. "We don't know what the weapons look like, those guards may have them..if so..and they hit us..things can go bad. Up to you however. I think Quake can cover you if things get too hairy."

Comment

• Ananda thinks, and says "I could either make it so it won't hurt as bad, or I can actually be a front-man, like David here. Your idea would certainly be a good way to kick things off-- no sense in being shy, right? So which would you like?" She looks to the group she's crouched down with behind a larger dune/rock outcropping, about two hundred yards away from the building.
                  Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 03-21-2011, 04:56 AM.
                  "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                  "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• "Kat, I think it would be nifty if you could teleport me all over the place while I'm holding a long scream, so that they won't be able to pinpoint the source. Then the rest of our group can get them from behind, how does that sound?"

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• She nods and blinks. "Um I have heightened hearing, will that cause any problems?"

Comment

• "David that sounds awesome..." she trails off, looking at the cat-woman, thinking that it probably will, the "but" all but said.

Comment

• "Possibly. Or you can just drop me off somewhere, go back to the group, let me scream, come back to move me somewhere else, rinse and repeat. Though there's also the problem that I don't know how much effort you have to put for every transporting teleportation. But hey, I'm trying to fix the problems as they come up."

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Johnny grins. "I think I can fix all that." he sits at his computer for a bit, and invokes one of the many item fetching spells he has available. He hands Kat a pair of earmuffs. "Sound blocking, but that means she won't be able to hear anybody who doesn't speak through a microphone that feeds directly to the earmuffs."

Comment

• "Fixing problems as they come up is the way to do it in these types of things, as well as being prepared as possible."

Comment

• Thelassa scanned the dunes, then looked down at the facility. She could easily bring kick up a sandstorm once things got in motion. That would be a good start. Then she could pull the big guns. "And vhen are the rest of us to be moving in?"
                                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                                X