Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate feels..darkness, emptiness, hatred, rage, and the only word to describe the other emotion it would be evil. Yet at the exact same time...she feels light, hope, love, peace...almost as if there are two people in the vat..or a double personality of the person in it.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• She backs away quickly. "That can't be good..." Quietly. She reaches out tentatively with a soothing emotion.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• The figure starts stirring as if in response. Images of 19 other people, all in similar vats all over the world flash by. Then pain, as if they all are being tortured. The figure settles again.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• She gasps at the pain and doubles over.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Kit pulls her back. "I think we may need to leave this one be, the signs say it is dangerous. I am more worried about the armored vehicle and getting the weapons and getting out..."

Comment

• "They're hurting him..." She glances at the figure again.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Frost looks at Kate, and you see sympathy in her eyes. "If you wish, I will do something about that."

Comment

• She nods, half-wishing she knew how to pass messages on properly.
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Meanwhile...outside...things have started out kind of shaky..

The first to get hit with a stray 'special' bolt (yes the weird weapons fire lazer like bolts) is Johnny. It doesn't immediately cut his power off, however. He gets two lightning bolts off before saying in the comm channel "Power is gone, we might not have a way to extract!"

The chaos that is caused is doing a great job of keeping them focused on the group, and confused as all heck..they are pretty much just shooting wildly. As their weapons get made useless, this just adds to the chaos.

Next to go down is Kat..who turns human. She also has a bullet in her right shoulder..she turns to Vox mouths "I'm sorry" and passes out.

Things are looking kind of bad.

Comment

• Back inside. Frost pulls her blade, and for a moment it looks like she is going to kill .. whoever this person is..instead..she attacks the Vat. "I don't know who this is, but if they are the enemy of our enemy..we need to get them out as well." The figure is released, falling to the floor, and the feeling of pain stops.

Comment

• "Plus he might know where the others are..." Half-muttered.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Rob spreads a shield over everyone. "Everyone get to whatever cover you can, I'm going to try something and don't know if I can keep the barrier up!"
                          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "Chert voz'mi!*" Thelassa cursed. So much for the plan, and the escape. Now they needed to improvise, make it up as they went along and figure out how to get out of this mess when it was over. The soldiers were disorganized, but hardly disabled. Time for to make her move.

A dozen or so soldiers were grouped together, confused, but doing a fair job of keeping them from getting too close by firing in several directions. She decided to start with them. Throwing her hands up, a windstorm surged from behind her, kicking up the desert sand around it and coming down on top of the larger group of soldiers as a spiraling sandstorm. She let out a fierce cry and increased the force of the wind, creating a dust devil that was about 15 feet wide at its base and surged with winds of over 120 MPH. The soldiers were lifted off their feet and caught helplessly in the vortex.

And then, an unexpected side-effect. She was an assassin, not a meteorologist, so she did not expect to feel a high-voltage current running through the sandstorm. The dust particles colliding with each other created electricity. She smirked, narrowing her eyes that crackled with lightning energy.

The screams of confusion within the sand tornado turned to screams of agony as spindly lines of electricity coursed through it, intensifying within seconds until it looked like a vertical plasma storm. Quickly scanning the area, she got a general idea of where the rest of the team was positioned and dropped to the ground, pounding both fists into the sand. With a blinding blue-green light, the vortex dissipated, and she directed the scattering electrical energy to as many other soldiers as possible without risking any of her comrades getting hit by a stray bolt.

She stood up and surveyed the scene around her, still smiling. There were still plenty of enemy soldiers remaining, but she heard Rob and, somewhat begrudgingly, took cover behind a rocky outcrop nearby.

((*Damn it!))
                            Last edited by Kara; 03-22-2011, 05:25 AM.
                            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• They get behind what cover they can..except Quake ((who more then likely in the heat of battle doesn't understand "get to cover"))..he sees Kat go down..and gets that look in his eye. Anger, lots and lots and lots of anger. He lets out a roar, and plows into a group of them. He knocks most of them (the small group in front of him that is) over, but he now has one pinned. He brings his fists up..he is going to hit the person..that person would never survive that.

Comment

• Rob's large barrier protects the team from Thelassa's stray bolts, and he kinda just drops his hands and looks to see if any of the anti-mutant rays are still active. Then sees Quake, and in the interest of not letting this get too gory, throws a weak barrier up around the soldier Quake has pinned. It won't be enough to let the man get out unscathed, but at least he won't be paste.
                                » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Working...
                                X