Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ananda is torn, whether to tell Thelassa to ease up or not to hurt them... thus taking the teeth out of the intimidation post-battle... or... wait. She turns to Kate, for a beat as she's holding a wad of sterile gauze and not-so-sterile handkerchief on top of that (from Vox) on Kat's bleeding shoulder, and thinks, as if she was going to shout it out to Kate, hoping she'd get it-- "No one will let them die." For good measure, she whispers it under her breath. She knows that Kate's just as afraid right now, but she's really not sure if Kate would pick up a more complex thought when this afraid. Otherwise, Ananda would apologize...
    EDIT: swinging her head back to Kat and examining the wound a little more, the thought pretty much beans her outside the head-- maybe Kate?-- "Thelassa, at least wait until they're secured elsewhere. All cozy-like?" she raises her voice so that the gypsy could hear, trying to be nonchalant.
    Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 03-23-2011, 06:07 AM. Reason: durr, i had a herp
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• She looked back at Kate. She didn't say anything, she just smiled. Turning back to the soldier, her face grew cold as she ignored Ananda. "You vill find that I do not share little girl's concern for your safety. But I leave it up to you. You can valk avay from here, or zhis can be your graveyard." The ice spear inched closer, pressing into the soldier's field jacket. Not enough to pierce, but enough to feel its pressure right over his heart. "Who is your employer? Who made veapons?" She leaned closer to him. "Your time to be deciding is short. I am having a long day, and am out of patience. Perhaps I von't vait before sticking you like pig? Or," she held up her hand and it crackled with lightning. "Perhaps I vill cook you from inside out first, like microvave dinner. Are you understanding me, you miserable son of bitch?"
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• "I mean it! Stop it!" Her voice is a bit more frantic now.
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• A soft voice enters everybody's head. "Please do not do that, your friend Kate would feel everything you do. At least wait until she gets some distance between herself and the person?" the unknown figure is standing up, and its eyes are open. It eyes...oh its eyes....

One is pitch black, the other pure white, but both seem to draw people in.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Ananda springs to her feet as best she can in the sand, pulling out her gun again, knowing that there was at least 2 bullets still in there. She doesn't point it just yet, but it's not entirely down, either... her adrenaline is surging again, he's so close to Kate!
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• "Bohze Moi*....." Thelassa thought, looking at its eyes. She barely considered the fact that her thought seemed unusually loud in her head. Nearly forgetting the soldier trembling in fear, she turned away from him, the ice falling and breaking on the concrete.

((*My God))
              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Kate gasps and stares at the guy, torn between shock at the fact he's standing and a fascination for the sheer quiet she's getting from him. How come I'm not feeling him...?
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• It sounded like when her ears were messed up from a flight, like her eardrums were open to the air, when she said, "Get away!" and points her gun at him, refusing to ignore the sheer level of weird from the guy. One move...just one move and she'd shoot.

Comment

• The figure turns to Kate. "Thank you. I can not express in words how grateful I am. However, I must ask you a favor. Please...find the others..free them. They are ... not like me. I come ..from another place, and I must return soon..or HE will wake and walk among you all. That can not happen."

The figure floats over to Kate. "Please. Find them..save them, and in doing so you will save your friends."

Then the figure turns to Thelassa. "As to how they have developed this .. new weapon. I am afraid I am to blame. I am immune to powers, and they have used that to develop something that will temporarily negate powers. Your suspicions are correct, however, they are bigger then anybody suspects."
                    Last edited by Mytical; 03-23-2011, 06:38 AM.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Rob flies over, ready to put a barrier down but unsure of where exactly he should put it. He was about to shield the soldier from Thelassa like he did for the guy Quake went after, then he was about to bubble the vat-guy to make sure he didn't do anything, and now after that voice he's not sure.

Still leaning towards bubbling the vat guy, because then Ananda won't be shooting him either. Not doing it yet, though. Just building the energy for it, so he can snap it in place if she shoots.

"Calm down Ananda, I can have him covered if we need it."
                      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• She felt her shoulders loosen a bit as the man talked, and wasn't seeming aggressive, and resisted the urge to look at Rob when he talked-- but lowers the gun precisely enough that it'd shoot into the sand a yard or two away instead of into someone, still fixing her eyes on the man, because training a gun on someone was just as dangerous as shooting, and she trusts Rob.
                        Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 03-23-2011, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• Impulsively, Kate agrees to the request. "We'll find them."
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam closes her eyes and shakes her still-shaggy head. She was a bit confused about everything that was going on. Sitting down on her big bear butt, she reached up a big paw to scratch her head.
                            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• The figure nods "Thank you. Now, I must go before HE awakens." The figure vanishes. For those who investigate inside, there are of course weapons..but there are also blueprints, schematics, and intel documents. This seems to be some key location, but it was not exactly very well guarded..which makes one wonder why. Also makes you wonder how long they will let this facility remain out of their hands.

Comment

• Kate's a bit in a daze from the contact. "Can we go home now?"
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X