Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex says, mildly, "That's enough, Dele." To Kate, he says, "You had just agreed to see if you could contact that person. Then you shrieked and passed out. What happened?"

She shudders at being reminded. "It was the...other him who was in charge...Don't ask me to try that again. I don't want to talk to that one again!"
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• To his credit, when Alex tells him to stop, Dele does so, lifting his hands in a gesture of surrender. Alex is one of the few people on the planet that could succeed in getting him to stop snarking, given Dele's self-perception of being untouchable.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Sam narrowed her eyes at Alex and thought "Shame on you for making her do stuff like that."
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• "I...see," Alex said, drawing out the last word uncertainly. "I'm sorry it didn't work out. We can get the information another way."

"No...no, it worked. It worked all too well. It's just...it wasn't the same...anyway, he told me everything. And then some." She leans against Sam. "Like you shouldn't trust all animals."
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam tilted her head in classic confused puppy fashion. "Ru?" She said.

Comment

• And Rob was presumably elsewhere for a lot of that and is only now catching up. He probably arrived with all the rest asking if she was okay.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

(I keep coming back from work/sleep right after the big events are over with.)
              » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "I don't know. But he told me to tell you that it's not all as it seems in the sandbox."
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Blink what. "Sandbox?"

Comment

• She shrugs. "Sorry..."
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam looked up at Rob, thinking "Maybe she got them confused...maybe there are land mines in my litterbox."

Comment

• Kate giggles at that.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Thelassa had watched with apparent indifference at Kate's episode. She seemed far more interested in the sparks that seemed to be encased in the small globe of ice she held in her palm while the others went to check on her.

"I am not thinking ve are interested in playing in ze sandbox or vith animals," she said at last. "Vell, most of us," she added glancing at the wolf. "Vat do you mean by 'everything,' Miss Kate? That is vat Mr Alex vanted you to find out, no?"
                          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Kate winces at the frustration in Thelassa's voice. "I mean if you give me a map, I can pinpoint where they all are. Exactly. And that..." She pauses as she tries to find the right words, then sighs and just says it. "And that you're not the only one. The other one is coming for you."
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Are these messages just going to sound progressively more ominous? Maybe it would be best to write down the whole thing or something..."

Comment

• Not the only one? She didn't respond, but she understood. So, she hadn't been the only "success." The other one....... coming for her...... The had done it again after all. She clenched her fist, crushing the ice ball, not caring about the jagged pieces that cut her hand.

Those bastards.
                                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                                X