Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thelassa nearly snarled at Kate when she began to feel the calming sensation. Why would she try to take the fight out of her? When the well-dressed man screamed, she knew better, but by that point it didn't seem to matter. There was no need to fight, after all. She watched calmly as the undead were torn to pieces by Gaia.

No. Her instincts were telling her to fight, do it now while they were caught off-guard. But it didn't seem necessary. There was no reason to worry, everything would be fine.
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Sam felt very odd. She gave a wary glance to Thelassa, wondering what was going on. Hopefully the vines wouldn't attack her or her friends.

"Rrruuuu?" She rumbled, wondering if Kate had anything to do with this.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
        HQ-

A sense of PEACE floods the people in the headquarters..sapping the will of Samantha and Thelassa to fight. Kate can feel the calmness..but for some reason is immune to the one gentleman's abilities. He focuses on her, trying to over power her, but that lets up on the other two.."WHY ARE YOU IMMUNE?!" he seems very .. distraught about that.
        Kate shakes her head at the scream and starts backing up. However, she sends a thought to the other two as she leans against the wall, 'I can't fight, but you two can, so...do.' There's a countering rush of emotions, a bit fear based, but trying to mimic the feelings of protection and frustration she was getting from the two earlier. She leans against a nearby wall as she focuses.
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• She finds it rediculously easy to counter his ability. Barely any effort required. It is probably because of his own emotion clouding his ability (right now he is very angry that Kate seems immune). Her cancelling his ability altogether is almost like a physical blow to him. Suddenly the cocky attitude he had when first entering the place is replaced by sheer utter terror. Without the undead..and with his power being blocked..he knows that he is way out of his league.

However, Thelassa's foe seems not to be so worried. Looking at his compatriot. "That is beink what you are gettink for beink too ..." he seems to search for the english word.."Coaky?" ((probably he means 'cocky')). "Now I am knowink that the woman over there..she is beink stronger then me." he pulls up his sleeve and you see a couple of funky looking patches (much like Quake was wearing, but they would not know that. "Normally, that is beink." he twists something on his watch, and Thelassa can feel his power increasing quickly. Almost as if he has just been injected with a power enhancer.
          Last edited by Mytical; 05-03-2011, 07:53 AM.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• In China.

As the Undead close in on the group, Alexis gets to show what she is made of. As one of the few still with abilities, she starts moving toward the emp like device. If she can get to it, the tide of this battle will turn quickly.

The undead try to stand in her way..and she calmly rips them in two. This doesn't stop them, but then again, stopping them is not her concern. Alex turns to the rest of the group. "Activate the suits, use the built in weapons. We are not defensless." He holds up his hand and a flash of light fires from his palm, which thrusts the undead he was aiming for back. "Just do what you can to help her push through."
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Daniel "Lagrange" Dele - Location: China, surrounded by 'Xander's Zombies

"I keep forgetting these things have weapons built in," Lagrange comments as he, like Alex, uses his suit's repulsor technology to blast some of the undead away from Alexis as she made for the power-suppressor.

"I do have to remember to take my gun with me from now on," he adds, staying close to the rest of the team, to minimize the risk of catching one of them in the crossfire. "If we're gonna be fighting the undead and run the risk of being de-powered, it'd be a good thing to have a gun so as to follow Rule Two of Zombieland survival."

He didn't clarify what he meant by that, but given that Ananda had gotten his quips thus far, he at least expected her to get it.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Sam glanced over at Thelassa, then back at the strange man.

"Huuuuarrrrr!" She roared, lifting a massive paw.
                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Sam's roar brought Thelassa's attention back to the matter at hand. She felt the other Russian's power growing. What was that thing on his arm he had been messing with, and how did it affect him like this? Some kind of power-amplifier, it would seem.

"You vill die here," she said to him calmly. "I am not needing toys to beat you."

Comment

• Rob, having noticed the wildly-swinging emotional influences (surprising, considering how out-of-touch he normally is), steps into the room the zombies and Alexander's minions had ported into, and thus into the fight.

And then trying to figure out how to best help here.
                    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Kate's leaning against a wall behind the two other girls. She smiles slightly when she sees Rob. "Rob!"
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Standing, she had seen Alexis smash into some of the undead.
                        The suit's augmentations. She'd forgotten about those. It felt like the time she had hit her head hard enough to not feel it until after dinner... that had been bad, but the memory was distant.
                        Like the smells around her now.
                        Death. Blood. Gun discharge. Ozone. Burnt Electronics. Other stuff that she didn't even care about right now.
                        The younger man had spoken, something not really important so it washed out of her head like most everything else.
                        The shambling dead looked unwanted, however.
                        Her stomach lurched when she saw out of the corner-center of her eyes a still form that was sitting, and knew she didn't want to think about that, even though it already was like she was.
                        She willed her eyes to skip over that and aimed a blast at a group opposite a team-mate, moving to cover his back.

((If I remember, there's palm blasters a la Iron Man. Correct me if it's wrong. These are supersuits after all. XD Also, some of what's ^ may or may not make sense, but basically she's trying to ignore it. EDIT: yes I get it! Ananda would too, if she wasn't trying to conserve mental resources... ))
                        Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 05-11-2011, 01:24 AM.
                        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• China

With the support offered, Alexis makes it to the device in no time. Lifting it high with one hand, she ... throws it with all of her might. "I could destroy it, but I am guessing this thing has a range...lets see if I am right." It has very good distance, and she is correct..as it sails out of range, the group feels their powers returning.

Alex, not taking his eyes off of Alexander says. "Johnny, open a portal..we need to get some help to headquarters!" Then to Alexander. "Face it, you've lost. You have no hope of beating this group now."

"You are absolutely correct brother." The undead stop moving, and fall to the ground..no longer animated by whatever power Alexander has. "Was never about beating you." He smiles a gruesome smile..and the meat puppet he is inhabiting drops to the ground..as his essence seeks out a different host body...

Straight into the gadget maker. "Thank you so much for your assistance. Now I have everything I need. All the others are expendable, do as you wish with them." He activates one of the devices on the chair...and vanishes.

Headquarters.

The Russian pauses as if listening to something, then eyes the team...suddenly the power boost fades .. and he raises his hand. "Ve are surrenderink." He is quickly joined by the other, who doesn't even really have power with Kate blocking him.

Frost looks very concerned. "Why do I not like this?"

Comment

• Kate tries to see if she can get a read on the guy in the tux, since she's still blocking him out and all. Maybe the mind reading stuff works then too.
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Well she picks..something up, but not everything. Something about their mission has been accomplished..being after DNA..and the third mutant that had come with them being successful.

((Note: Only TWO mutants have been seen at the base))
                              Last edited by Mytical; 05-13-2011, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• Thelassa stepped forward, paying little attention to her teammates that returned through the portal. "No," she said. "There is being no surrender. "It vas you who vere coming here for fight, so you vill fight. Come!" She rose a few inches above the floor as she created a blade of ice in each hand. "Now is time for you to die!"

Comment

Working...
                                X