Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate blinks and looks at Frost. "Something...succeeded. I don't know what. But maybe if we can get them talking..." She looks up at Thelassa, with a bit of trepidation.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Lagrange - Location: China

Lagrange grins as he feels his powers returning, stretching out his neck with a few popping sounds. "Ah, that's better..."

And then 'Xander jumped hosts into the corpse of HiTech. The gravity-manipulator's smile fades when the undead mutant teleports away. "...well, shit."

Then he remembers something else. He turns and smiles at a certain other mutant. "Hi, Jack." He raises his hand, the palm of his suit glowing with repulsor energy. "Wanna call me HiBeam?"

He nails HiJack square in the chest with the beam to knock him over, then dashes over to deliver a punt to the skull, hoping to render him unconscious before he has a chance to steal someone's power.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Base
        The big Russian just nods in acceptance. "Would be what I would be doink. Come then little sister..and be fulfilling your destiny."

His partner looks a little hesitant, but he too seems resigned. "We never did think we would be leaving here alive anyhow."

Blaze seems to think. "Succeeded..not leaving here alive.." she hesitates and says to Thelassa. "Far be it from me to stop you, and I won't...but what if..what if that is what they want?"

Kate picks up some emotions from the two in front of them. They seem ... satisfied and as if waiting to die.

China.
        HiJack doesn't fight back, and the kick connects.

Alex says. "STOP. We are not like that. We are not the bad guys here..they are beaten."

Alexis puts her hand on Alex's shoulder. "Maybe we should be, let him go."

Alex shakes his head. "I know how you think sis, and you are as much a leader as me. I want nothing to do with this, however. It is wrong."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sam took a step forward, mentally preparing herself to fight.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
            China.
            HiJack doesn't fight back, and the kick connects.

Alex says. "STOP. We are not like that. We are not the bad guys here..they are beaten."

Alexis puts her hand on Alex's shoulder. "Maybe we should be, let him go."

Alex shakes his head. "I know how you think sis, and you are as much a leader as me. I want nothing to do with this, however. It is wrong."
            Lagrange folds his arms. "I'm not being a bad person. If I were a bad person, I'd g-force his brain into paste. I'm just being practical, boss. Jack might not be a threat to you or Alexis or your asshole brother, but he poses a pretty major threat to the rest of us. I'm just making sure he won't be stealing any of our powers."

That said, he spreads his arms. "So. What now? We leave? Your brother's gone, and we've got an unconscious power-thief and a shitload of dead bodies that are going to raise a lot of questions."
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• Kate hesitates a moment before going up to touch Thelassa lightly. "I'm not going to influence you but...maybe you shouldn't. You'd be doing what they want...and that could be bad."
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• The Witch remained motionless for several tense moments. The muscles in her arm twitched, her knuckles white as she gripped her swords. But what if Blaze was right? There was definitely something else going on here. And she'd be damned if she played into their hand.

"Miss Blaze, Miss Kaitlin," she said. "I am thinking perhaps you are not mistaken." She released her focus, touching down on the floor as she dropped her blades and they shattered at her feet. "You vill live, for now." She turned away from them, then stopped and looked back at the man. "But if you are calling me 'sister' again, I may be changing my mind. My family, zhey are dead. Do not be disrespecting zhem ever again."
                Last edited by Kara; 05-14-2011, 06:45 AM.
                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Rob relaxes, having been ready to throw barriers around either of the Russians to stop a fight. "So that's it?"
                  » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Base. The big Russian says quietly. "All of your family is not beink dead."

Frost shakes her head "I don't think that is all. Something about this isn't right. We need to talk to Alex."

China. Alex looks around, seeing Johnny's portal open. "Luckily we have some of the anti mutant gear in the base..lets take them there, use it, and contain them."
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Lagrange nods and effortlessly picks up HiJack's unconscious body. Things like body weight mean nothing when everything can be weightless to you. He looks around to Ananda and the others. "Is 'Q' coming with us?" 'Q', of course, being Quake.

Comment

• Alexis pauses. "Quake poses a problem. I would like to know why he did what he did, but I am not sure we can trust him now."

Alex nods. "I agree..though he seemed to indicate this was some sort of plan to double cross Alexander..my brother can be very tricky at times. We will leave it up to the rest of the group."

Comment

• She was on him in an instant, not even noticing the portal. Thelassa's eyes flashed with rage as she pinned the man against the wall with her left arm against his throat. "You are liking to be tempting fate? You are vanting so badly to die?" She created a dagger of ice in her free hand. "So be it."
                          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• There's a flash of calm from Kate, not enough to control, but enough to give a moment of anger free thought. "Thelassa, please!"
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• The big Russian looks at Kate with anger in his eyes. "NO! Let her be doink it! Let her be killink the last of her family!"

About then the people from the China start appearing through a portal.

Comment

• Sam senses the flash from Kate and moves to get between the two russians.
                                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Working...
                                X