Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "That'd be nice. We need to make sure there's enough bandages for...whatever happens on this next move."
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Yeah." Sam said kinda sadly. "I'd really rather we not have to fight."
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• "Same here. But they keep telling us we have to, don't they?"
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Everybody else is suited up, and getting ready to go. "Remember, we don't know what to expect, what allies he might have, or how many undead he has already gotten. If he has most of Project Double X, and even half those join him for whatever reason will probably be a bad thing. Johnny..open the portal."

He, Alexis, and the rest step through first.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Meanwhile, in the medical wing, Sam and Kate are sorting through the various drawers, checking for enough bandages and wraps to ensure full coverage for...well, whatever injuries might present themselves. As Sam heads to the other side of the room, Kate reaches up for a medkit she sees on an upper shelf. However, it's just barely out of reach. She scoots it further off the shelf with her fingertips, hoping to ease it off and catch it before it crashes.

Just as it tips, she grabs it, but it's a little heavier than what she expected. It slips out of her hand. She shouts as it falls. As it hits her head, she stumbles back, tripping to the floor. The box bounces to the nearby counter. She blinks at this. Then reaches up to touch her head. There's an...overall soreness, but no specific area, like she just got hit on top of a helmet instead of her head.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Through the looking glass (the portal ).

Those that step through are greeted by a very odd sight. Some sort of battle is going on already. A battle in which it appears to be three sides. There is a horde of zombies of course, though by the looks of things..they are on the side that is taking the most damage.

A group of people that look like they shop at the "Indiana Jones" store are on another side. Mostly using swords, maces, and other archaic weapons..and surprisingly doing a very admirable job at it. So far it looks like they have suffered no casualities, but you can tell the battle is starting to take it's toll on them.

Finally, creatures that look as if they stepped out of some child's nightmare. Some you can't even tell what they are supposed to be, let alone hazard a guess as to how they got here.

"Frak! Everytime we kill one of those things, it seems like two take it's place..where the heck are they all coming from!" yells one of the humans.

One of them notice the group, and battle their way to you. "Alex! Finally! Did Van Helsing make it through to you?!"

Alex looks confused and starts to answer, but the battle is closing in...

((Note: All powers are working currently.))

Headquarters.

A mechanical voice intones "Emergency transport module activated..injured personel incoming. Code named Stalker. Unauthorized person on board, alert..possible intruder. Transport module traveling too fast, and shall impact in 3..2...1"

A large BOOM, and the whole headquarters rocks.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Samantha picked herself off the floor. "Kate?" She asked, "You alright?"

Comment

• "Yeah...I think so." She winces as she picks herself up again. "What was that?"
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "I don't know, but I don't like it." Sam said. "Want me to go check it out?"

Comment

• "I'll come with you. I don't think being in an area with pointy things would be good if another thing hits."
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• The two find an odd looking round object in the middle of the 'living room'. Looks like some sort of escape pod that one would find in a science fiction story. The doors to the pod are open, and something had tried to emerge..but didn't make it far.

Two figures lay half outside the pod. A rugged looking man with a full beard/mustache wearing a long trench coat, old west style hat and clothing (including boots with spurs), and enough knives and other pointy things to supply an army is laying as if to shield the second figure. A very young looking female wearing typical clothing for her age. Both are currently unconscious.

Comment

• "Holy crap!" Kate goes over to check on them. Seeing as they're alive but unconscious, she then blinks at the sheer number of weapons on the guy. "Hey Sam, help me get this guy disarmed while I check for wounds and stuff?"
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• As Kate approaches the man she feels..a presence. Old, ancient even, stern..forceful, but with a deep gentleness. Seeing as Gaia, who was born earliest of 1920 doesn't even register as 'feeling old' to Kate..whatever this is must be old indeed. It is not the man, who despite the beard looks rather young, but it is surrounding the man as if some sort of guiding essence.

The impression that this 'spirit' has seen and fought against much darkness, evil, and wickedness permeates the room. It does not seemed to concerned for the man, even though it is the man that it seems to surround, but there is a worry and concern for the girl. Kate gets the impression that it thinks the girl very important..for some reason.

Comment

• She pauses in her look for injuries on the both of them and kinda...pokes the presence. Mentally that is. Confused look on her face.
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• The presence seems a bit surprised. "What manner of sorcery is this? None have noticed me before." it seems to mentally draw itself up, and announces. "I am Victor Van Helsing, vampire slayer and hunter of all that seek to prey on humanity. Announce yourself!" ((only Kate can hear any of this)).

Comment

Working...
                                X