Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Good. We'd hate for you to hate it." Another big smile as they walk to the kitchen, bypassing the sitting room with the crashed vehicle in it.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• In some ways it was like a 3-d screen, in some ways, a hologram. She could see the room... but somehow, the entire universe.
      And her universe was this room.
      Alexander was a very bad man. He had to be stopped. She agreed on this matter with everyone at HQ. His crimes were enough for several hundred years--or more-- in jail, millions if not billions in fines, and even the death penalty.
      Those who are conscious hear her voice, loud and clear.
      "What will you do when he is ash?"
      Her hand have dropped under the gravity, no longer motivating the suit to hold her arm up.
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• AHQ
        "The only way to make sure he can not come back is to burn everything..no bodies..he can not come back."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Ananda closes her eyes, thinking.
          "Have you burned him before?"
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• AHQ
            "Many times. He fears me, and for good cause."
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• A flash of pride, for him, on her face--
              "Then burn him, and him only, one last time-- and come with me." She opens her eyes and straightens as much as she is able. "Then we can find a way to leave no trace of him remaining-- and take nothing else from anyone but those who deserve it."
              She catches Crisis's eyes, if she's able-- "And maybe, somehow... you can find a bright spot in life again..." her face is scrunched in concern and thought.
              "Come with me, and let's make a world where no one is hurt like you and me ever again."

Comment

• "You...remind me of her..so caring. Then..I agree.." he turn to Alexander..and ignites. Alexander's 'body' is ashes in short order. "He will be back..but I will burn him again."

Comment

• At Crisis's words, her face lights up, and she would have stood, but for the ice. It unbalances her a bit, and then she winces at the brief, shrill scream-- then the smell and smoke and intense heat flash. She coughs a bit, and tries to cover her mouth-- then remembers the helmet thingy, and activates it, glad that the faceplate can be opaque or clear if need be. She has it clear. She didn't activate it before because she hates the darn thing... but figures it's better than inhaling Alexander-bits.
                  Ananda suddenly realizes that her head is hurting-- a lot. Her neck, face, and entire skull is throbbing in one big tension headache-- from her power! She flicks her head, in an attempt to drop it, then puts her hands on her head as she bends it, towards the ground. She focuses on breathing and un-tensing her painful muscles-- all she really can do at the moment.
                  "Ow. Ow. Ow." she says under her breath.
                  Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 06-18-2011, 05:43 AM.

Comment

• AHQ
                    Crisis immediately comes to her side (burning through the ice), and sees if she is ok.

Comment

• She catches the red out of the 'corner' of her eyes as she squints, and looks up, surprised. Her hands are on her neck, trying to get the tension out. She turns her squinty gaze on him. "You can move in this gravity?" A half-second's pause, then she practically flings her arms around his dense, crimson waist, hugging him from her awkward position, half-kneeling and frozen in place from the lower thighs down. It jostles her head, but she currently wants a hug more.

Comment

• "I can do much, when driven to." he is sort of evasive on that note.

Comment

• She smiles up at him, tears starting to leak out of her eyes. "Good. Let's get out of here, and see what we can do."

Comment

• Sam stopped to look at the crashed pod again, shaking her head in disbelief. She felt very lucky that no one was hurt. Then she continued jogging after Kate and Susan.
                            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Thelassa managed a grin as Ananda hugged the mutant who'd been unleashed to kill them. This was probably the last thing she had been expecting. She considered taking a moment to break the ice encasing her from the stomach down, but thought better of it. She didn't know how much of what Crisis could do was controllable.

""Vell done, Ananda" she said. "Mission is being accomplished." Then looked at their new.... acquaintance, saying, "Mr.... Crisis. Thank you as vell. Is being good ve are having common enemy in undead bastard," she motioned towards the disintegrated remains of HiTech's body. "I am thinking perhaps our leader vould be interested in meeting you. If you are being so kind as to provide us vith your assistance again," she knocked on the ice at her hip, "ve could be going back to Mr Alex together."
                              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Ananda's eyes go wide and she pulls away, trying to keep her balance with the gravity. "Alexander poisoned you somehow-- with red stuff... and a neutralizer? We need to get rid of some generators that aren't allowing several members of our team to teleport out-- and there's a dragon down on the street-- honest to god dragon."

Comment

Working...
                                X