Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We weren't expecting the hole to be created either." She smiles. "And sorry for getting snappy, but I'm a little on edge right now."
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• He nods. "Having a ship crash into a wall, a guy with more weapons then most armies enter, and friend hurt would cause anybody to do the same..why don't you go rest. I'll watch Amy."
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "And everybody else needs you to be doing things and planning things. I can rest in here."
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• He nods. "Though I think the crisis is adverted right now, and things are calming down. Still, I've learned not to argue..my sister always wins those arguments." he chuckles. If you need somebody, you have permission to shanghi whoever you want to help you."

That is when you remember..Stalker is going back to AHQ..where the dragon is still running lose..a dragon that a whole group couldn't stop...
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• After his return to S3HQ, Dele had mumbled something about "getting his head down" and retired to his quarters. To longer-tenured members of S3, this shouldn't come as a surprise, given how much his powers had been stretched past their limits by Crisis' amplification.

Dele had a standard "upper limit" of ten-times Earth-norm on his power. If he pushed it past that, he endeavored to keep it confined to a smaller space. And even then, he tried not to do it. When he'd tried, the strain caused his nose to start bleeding. Crisis had pumped his powers up to thirty-times Earth-norm, and that had been across the entire twenty-foot-radius of his power's field.

He'd had just enough wherewithal to null-g the team for their extraction from the dragon overrun base. He needed to recuperate.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Alex manages to get a hold of Stalker, and have him come back, as it would be too dangerous for him to face a Dragon alone. The headquarters get repaired, and everybody gets healed that needs it. Though Amy is still unconscious (people have been taking turns watching over her). Services for your fallen comrade are held, and life pretty much goes on as normally as possible.

Things seem relatively calm. Alexander is out there somewhere, but has lost his headquarters, allies, and who knows what else...probably will be some time before you hear from him. The AML was pretty much decimated by the wars and deaths caused by Alexander, and will also be licking their wounds for awhile.

Training resumes, but their seems not much else to do currently. There are some minor incidents, but nothing major..six months shall pass

Comment

• Kate tracks down Stalker one day after doing some practicing with her powers and a bit of personal meditation. "Hey...can I ask you now?"
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• At first he seems confused..then it dawns on him. "I've .. lost a lot. It's sort of a Van Helsing family curse. Those around me are in constant danger. The creatures I face are evil .. and will stop at nothing to get me. They are not above using friends or loved ones to accomplish this." he looks away a little. "If you are smart, you will get as far away from me as possible."

Comment

• "Nobody ever called me really smart." She sits down next to him. "And I hate having hurt feelings around me. Besides, would being friends with you change the fact that I'm already a target by being part of this organization?"
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• He laughs. "Only a handful of people even know about this place, so you are not a target. Even Alexander isn't specifically targeting here, he wants to kill everybody." he shrugs. "The things I hunt, are not mutant..most either never were..or are no longer even human."

Comment

• "Still. You need a friend. That's pretty much my job here." She smiles.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• He laughs. "I still think you are crazy, but I won't say no to having a new friend. I am probably cursed to wander alone like all my other ancestors, but it is good to know I have a place to come back to from time to time."

Comment

• "It's always good to have a permanent place to stay." Pause. "And how am I crazy?"
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "I have a spirit living inside of me, enemies that would turn most people's hair white, and a family curse. Yet you still want to be my friend. I think that is a pretty good indication."

Comment

• "I'm an empath. I want to be everyone's friend. And that spirit guy's...fairly polite in any case."
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X