Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Excellent, you can fly..your enemy can't..use that. Rake, dive, hover.." she hunkers down. "The smaller your opponent the harder it is to hit them."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Fortunately for Sam, eagle eyes are some of the sharpest. She rolled into a dive, heading for Amy, her talons balled into fists.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• This tactic seems to confuse Amy, she has no clue what you are planning on doing. She tries to roll and dodge out of the way, but not knowing what you are planning, it leaves her a little vulnerable.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sam does her best to compensate for Amy's movements, grabbing her arms with her talons and pushing up off the ground with her hindlegs, flying back up again.

Comment

• You manage to get her off the ground and into the air. She laughs. "Now that is what I am talking about..now though I can't die..that fall would hurt..mind setting me down...gently?"

Comment

• Sam grinned as much as she can with a beak. She continued flying upwards for a little bit just to make Amy nervous, then relaxed her wingbeats, gingerly setting her down on the floor.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                Mostly very slight nerves (even pros can get nervous facing things like werewolves), anticipation (psyching himself up for the task at hand), and pleasure ..that Kate is coming with him. Seems there is a bit of a spark in him for Kate.

As they arrive to their destination, the creature is about as obvious as is if had a big neon sign hanging over it's head. Standing roughly 7'9", destruction is everywhere around it.

Stalker seems confused. "This .. this is not typical werewolf behavior. They try to blend in and hide..not .. this." he starts getting his silver weapons ready. "Stay here, do not move. No matter what happens..do not move. I have to stop this thing. First..I need to know if there is anything human left inside of it, but from the looks of things..I seriously doubt it."

Kate unconsciously takes a step back at the sight of the creature, reinforced by Stalker's confusion and statement. However, she does try to touch the creature's mind.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Training Room
                  As you set her down, Amy says. "You know if I could take you to the dimension I came from..there is all manners of creatures you could meet. I don't know if you copy all their gifts, but if so some have very amazing abilities. Unfortunately the gate has been closed for a long time, and nobody knows how to open it."

Elsewhere
                  Fear...it is strong..the creature..no mutant is afraid. Terribly afraid. Confusion about why people are attacking it. Kate gets the impression it has not caused this destruction, but is trying to prevent it.. but who or why this is happening is not clear.

Comment

• "Stalker...? I don't think...I mean it's not sure what's going on." Soothing thoughts going towards it. She's not sure if it'll work though.
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Both you and Stalker seem stunned when the creature comes bounding toward you. It is fast, really fast. It leaps..and several anti-mutant bolts pierce its hide..that were .. meant for KATE. The AML..or what is left of them, suddenly come from the nearby area. Antimutant darts and gas (you notice no emp like devices) ready..as well as nets. However, the .. beast.. seems little affected by the darts. In fact..if anything it gets bigger..and angrier. It lands on the other side of Kate, and lets out a bone chilling howl.

Stalker looks stunned for just a split second, but then he and the beast are in motion. Only not going after each other, but the AML. Stalkers weapons flash like lightning, flying through the air. The beast..all fangs, claws, and fur...moving with fearsome grace. Yet..no AML are actually hurt or injured..disarmed, knocked aside, or pinned by blades..but not a single death. Kate gets the strong suspicion that if the AML's numbers get to Stalker and the beast..the AML would not show the three (her, stalker, their unusual ally) the same consideration. Then she sees a AML neither of the other does..with a bead on Stalker..and it is no anti mutant weapon..it is meant to kill.

Comment

• She shouts something, while at the same time...pushing with the same force that she seemed to have harnessed in the medical bay the day Stalker around. She falls back at the force she lets out, but hopefully hits the guy.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam nodded, taking Amy's words as a compliment.

Comment

• Elsewhere
                            The force sends the shot wide, and knocks the man down, and a quick flick of the wrist from Stalker..and he is pinned by several knives. Soon..the fight is over. The creature is still very cautious looking for any threat, but they have subdued them all. By now, the fear, anger, and adrenalin have made the creature grow to over 8' tall. It's shoulders could rival Quakes by now...however as it realizes there is no more threat..it calms down..and soon it..no HE is slowly turning human again.

Which is both a good thing and a bad thing..for no clothing could survive the transformation...Stalker quickly lends him his trench coat, and the guy wraps it around him. He is still rather tall and foreboding looking, with a bit more hair then most..and some definite canine features.

Training Room
                            Amy gives Sam a light touch, and Sam is re energized. "I think we all have had enough for today. I am going to take Dele here and feed him..you should probably get something to eat also."

Comment

• Kate didn't even notice the lack of clothes. She's still sitting on the ground, looking at the guy she just pushed. She's breathing hard, partly from her own adrenaline rush, but also from the remnants of the fight.
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam bows in gratitude to Amy and moves to walk out of the training room. She was rather proud of her latest accomplishment and wanted to strut a little bit down the hallway.

Comment

Working...
                                X