Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The half naked man greets the two. "Who are these bozos, and why did they attack me?"

Stalker is rather to busy to answer, making sure the AML are staying down..he nods at Kate as if asking her to explain.

He still has darts sticking out of his body, though he seems not to notice...

Headquarters.
    Sam skips along, and a female voice says. "Who's there..somebody sounds happy."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Anti-mutant League. They're...not nice, to say the least. And...I don't know why they attacked. Or why they're here." She hugs herself.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam stops in her tracks, one talon up in mid stride. "Kuu?" She chirps, quickly turning back and forth in the hallway.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• After making sure they are going nowhere, Stalker comes over and comforts Kate. "They must have found out he was a mutant.they go after us even when we don't do anything to bother people. Come on..lets get out of here. This place stinks." he looks pointedly at the AML.

"You are just going to leave them here?" asks the guy.

"No WE are..it would be safer if you come with us." Notes Stalker.."but you do have a point." he whispers something in the guys ear and the guy laughs.

"I like that idea. Names Mathew Wolfe..I know, I know..you don't have to say it..heck of a coincidence huh?" he goes over to the AML..and soon he is dressed..he is leaving them pinned here pretty much nude. "Hopefully they will remember this, and think twice about coming for us."

Hallway

A little girl, with white eyes is standing in one of the doors. "Kuu? Sounds like an animal.." she starts feeling around.."Did you get out of somewhere? Are you hurt or scared?" it becomes apparent quickly the girl is blind.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• The tip of Sam's tail twitches nervously. She had no idea there were children here. She took a cautious step towards the girl, trying to sense for anything amiss.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• It takes Kate a few moments to calm down, but once she does, she blinks up at Wolfe and asks, "Don't those hurt?"
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Hallway

As the girl steps more into the light, it is revealed to be the girl that Stalker brought in. "Huu? Sounds like an animal..are you hurt...are you scared..lost?" she comes feeling her way toward you.

Elsewhere

He looks down.."I hadn't even realized they were there, so no..they don't hurt. Mostly only silver does...hmm I don't know you that well..probably should have said that"

Stalker just laughs, and gets everybody aboard the ship..and you are off toward the headquarters again. "No worries, I already know about the Silver..its kind of my job to know these things."

Comment

• "...so they don't affect you at all?"
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• He shrugs. "They make me angry, which makes me grow in size. That is the largest I've ever gotten. I don't know if there is a limit or not."

Comment

• "They made you stronger?" Yes, her surprise is apparent.
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "I don't know if it was directly, but they made me angrier then I have ever been. So at least indirectly yes."

Comment

• "....well, I know Alex is going to want to talk to you about that at the least."
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Thelassa managed to get all the way to her quarters before the first tear was shed. She had done as her brother wished, it had been merciful compared to what would have happened if she hadn't been able to go through with it. It had been for the best.

But that did little to ease her pain. After a period of sobbing, she showered to try and ease her nerves. Afterwards, she gazed into the mirror in the bathroom for awhile, studying each of the countless scars that covered most of her body, still able to remember where each one came from. Every blade, every needle, every bullet, every corrosive chemical, every shard of glass, and every flame. She put her hand to her chest, over her aching heart. It, too, was covered in scars, and she could remember every friend and family member she'd lost for each one of them. And now there was a fresh scar, long after she'd gotten used to the idea that there was at least one place where they could no longer strike her. And yet they found away.

She was acutely aware of the temperature in the room dropping as these painful thoughts went through her mind. It was clear they hadn't forgotten her. That was fine, she decided. Let them be aware that she was out there. Let them try to find restful sleep knowing she was still out there somewhere. Let them try to focus on their work, knowing that she would come back and finish what she started.

She became aware of several things at once as she noticed she could no longer see herself in the fogged-over mirror. First, that the mirror was not fogged over from the steam of the shower, it was frosted with ice. The entire bathroom was, from floor to ceiling. It was so cold, wisps of smoke surrounded her from all sides. It was like dry ice when exposed to the air. So cold it burns, she thought. That's what her brother had said. She also realized she was floating several inches off the ground. She herself was floating, not being carried by concentrating the airflow around her. There was something else, something she'd never felt inside. It was hot, blazing, intense. She felt the fire within, seemed to understand how to control it, how to make it an extension of herself.

Her brother's gifts would not be squandered. His death would not go unavenged.
                            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• There came a knock on Thelassa's door. For reasons she couldn't explain, she knew that on the other side of the door was Johnny.

Comment

• She glided out of the bathroom, touching down on the floor in the main room of her quarters. She hadn't needed to touch the ice covering the bathroom to know that it would have likely caused instant "burns" on her feet. This fact also reminded her that she was nude, and quickly grabbed something out of her "workout" drawer (some yoga pants and a cami) and threw them on before answering the door (at least it was something, she figured).

"Mr J-" she stopped, then greeted him again. "Johnny. Vhat can I be doing for you?"
                                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                                X