Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He pauses for a second..then says "I don't know if you are interested..but I hacked a few places..and..found a location. I know where your brother came from, the lab that is..I know where they were holding your brother."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• She stood there for a moment, processing this. "Interested..." she repeated, then gave him a half-smile. "You could be saying zhat, yes."
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• He gives you the information. "I was thinking, you might need help. Just remember you don't have to be alone."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• She considered this. If what her brother told her was true, and if she could use it properly, she wouldn't be totally alone either way. Still, it wouldn't hurt to have some extra support. And if things didn't go well, Johnny could get them out a lot faster than she could get herself out.

"I am agreeing vith you," she said. "I vill be appreciating your help."
          Last edited by Kara; 06-25-2011, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
            Hallway

As the girl steps more into the light, it is revealed to be the girl that Stalker brought in. "Huu? Sounds like an animal..are you hurt...are you scared..lost?" she comes feeling her way toward you.
            Sam glanced around, then back towards the girl. 'It's me. Sam.' She thought with a click of her beak.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Headquarters - Thelassa's room
              He turns and motions..and another voice says. "Quake thinks he didn't mean just him."

Johnny nods. "If they can create mutants..who knows what we might face."

Elsewhere (it will take a bit before Kate and crew arrive back at headquarters)

Hallway

"Oh..it sounded like a creature. Is everything ok?"

Comment

• Her eyes narrowed at the sight of Quake. She had to remind herself that Alex trusted him.... but she'd make sure she knew where he was at all times. And that she never exposed her back to him. She excused herself for a moment and changed into her suit.

"Ready vhenever you are," she said when she returned to the door.

Comment

• 'Oh yes, everything's fine. I was just happy since I managed to do something new. Did you sense anything was wrong with the others?' Sam sat down in the hallway, folding her wings at her sides.

Comment

• Hallway
                    She shakes her head. "My powers only work while asleep, except my voice .. and if I am very careful what I say then it will be ok."

On the road..
                    Thelessa and crew are headed toward Siberia..((go figure)).

Comment

• 'Oh.' Sam thought. 'Did you need anything?' She did always have a soft spot for kids, and didn't feel right having a small blind person wander around alone.

Comment

• "Just got lonely. Everybody is asleep or out..I .. don't sleep much."

Comment

• 'Well, did you want to walk around with me? I don't exactly hang out with a lot of people either.'

Comment

• "I'd like that." the girl looks at you. "I don't know why, but I know you won't be affected by my .. power. It's nice."

Comment

• Sam nods. 'Where would you like to go?' She got to her paws.

Comment

• "Well not many places to go here..but I guess a snack would be good..so the kitchen."

Comment

Working...
                                X