Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob just watches the whole exchange curiously and waits for said 'boss man' to get to him.
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Augusta isn't fazed by the voice in her head. Asheville was weird before the change and now, after, it's only more so. There were plenty of people here who claimed to have been telepathic before. Most people seem to be taking this odd new world where some people are definitely telepathic now in stride.

She puts the baton back in her purse and rushes forward.

"Are you two okay? I'm so sorry you had to put up with anything like that! Do you need anything? Would you like to sit down? There's a bench just up the street if you like..."
      Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

At the headquarters Gemini sends Johnny V to pick up Ananda. "Take a few of the others, most likely she will need help with her bags."

Johnny nods and takes Frost and Blaze.

Ananda

A glowing blue portal opens up and three people step out, she recognizes two of them. "Hey hey hey. We are your ride to headquarters...well that is" he points to the portal. "We are to help you with anything you might need to take with you"
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Samantha

"T-th-there are two of them..and you are n-not going to believe me...they .. they are humanoid felines!!!"

Rob

Gemini turns to Rob. "Sorry about that..things are starting to come together, our recruiting has been a little more successful then we hoped."

Augusta

The voice in your head says "No we are fine..and there has been a bit more of that happening lately. In fact we came to see you." Augusta is informed of Section 3, what it is, given a card..and invited to join. "That..was just unfortunate timing." meaning them running into the group of anti-mutants.
          Last edited by Mytical; 03-16-2011, 08:08 PM.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

GAH.
            Ananda bobbles her coffee, right onto Ugly, who snorts and looks aggrieved as she stands up and sets the coffee mug down on the porch floor. "Uh, um... I can handle most of it." Ananda steps over to the pile, picks up the backpack and slings it onto one shoulder. She moves for the other backpack, but the red-haired woman grabs it with an amused smile. Ananda moves over to the side with a wan smile and puts her other arm through the backpack straps; the man looks incredulously at the larger suitcase. "What's in there?"
            The third bag, about the size of a regular carry-on, is left for the blue-haired woman, who just grabs it by the side handle.
            Ananda blushes and doesn't look the man in the eyes. "Uh, clothes and shoes. I don't really know what's in the other bags, I blame Mom and Dad." That gets a snort of amusement from one of the ladies, and a groan from the man as he hefts the bag onto it's wheels. "I'm-- urg-- Johnny V, at your service!"
            Ananda resists the urge to bury her face in her hands as they enter the glowing blue.
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

((Now there are three people in the same place woot!))

Rob

Notice the group returning with a fourth person

Ananda
              ((You see the same thing described to Rob))

Comment

((what does the hangar look like? Is it one of those Air Force ones, open at both ends and half-a-cylinder? or is it more X-Men style of HUNORMOUS and underground? Details man! What kind of jets are there? What temperature is it? Smells?))
                "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

She sighed. "Alright fine. Tell them all be out in a minute." She said, taking her gloves off.

Once she was alone she looked down at the still-sedated dog. "Stupid girl." She said. "Just couldn't leave well enough alone." She picked up the dog and moved it to an empty kennel. "Of course now they're coming after you. I bet they want to run experiments or something." Fastening the latch she stood up. "I don't want people messing with my brain. It's not like I'm dangerous or anything."

She glanced back towards the front of the facility. "Okay think..."

After a moment, she headed for the back of the facility. Luckily there were enough people dumping all manner of animals that the shelter had a large barn in the back for rehabiliting livestock. Whatever these cat-things were, she hoped they wouldn't stick around for long.

She jogged into the barn, soliciting greetings from many of the animals who recognized her. Currently they had an elderly milk cow, a couple of goats, and 4 horses. Pulling herself into and empty stall, she closed the door behind her.

She closed her eyes and concentrated, trying to fit in.
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

A soft voice is heard right behind her. "I was hoping you would come out here. Do not worry, we don't want to hurt you..just for you to hear us out..then we will leave promise. You do know it is kind of useless to try to hide from an animals sense of smell though..right?"

Comment

She snorted and stomped a forehoof in frustration. Turning around, she tried to get a look at who was addressing her.

Comment

The interior of the cabin was dark and the smell of ozone hung heavily in the air. Wisps of smoke wafted from several power outlets in the den, many of which were now charred. Even several inches of the walls surrounding the outlets were burned. There were few luxuries around the place, save a few odds and ends of furniture. The device plugged into the wall in the center of the den, before it exploded, had originally been a microwave. Although it had several modifications made, much of the circuitry had been exposed and the wiring stripped of all its protective coating. It was a fire marshall's nightmare, to be sure.

Thelassa picked herself up off the floor, steadying herself as she got to her feet. Her left arm tingled and a few of her fingers were still twitching. She held up her hand and saw the electrical burns on it, saw that the tips of her fingernails were singed. Her expression was humorless, but her eyes sparkled with amazement. Some would consider nearly killing themselves in such a fashion to be a disaster, but she was pleased. She had succeeded in manipulating a high-voltage discharge, had almost been able to fully control it, before the grid overloaded and everything blew. She was starting to believe that the scientists at the Bureau had been right. Perhaps she really could learn to harness and control her powers at will rather than as an autonomous reflex.

There was a knock at the door, and Thelassa's eyes narrowed and grew cold. She'd been careful not to draw attention to herself over the last 2 years since fleeing her home country. She had put many thousands of miles between them and her, and it was easy to forget about the rest of the world in the small tourist community around Lake Michigan, she was always aware that they wouldn't forget about her.

Another knock at the door. The woman tensed and began to approach the door with caution. She reached out to open the door with her left hand as she held the right one behind her back, ready to draw what she may need from the charged air around her.
                        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

A humanoid feline female stands there leaning against something. "Your scent is almost perfect..almost fooled me. That is not easy to do."

Comment

Thelassa

Two females dressed as if they stepped out of a Blade movie stood at the door. One has blue hair, the other red. Both have swords on their back.

"Thelassa? I'm Frost, this is Blaze..we need to talk."

Comment

Samantha flicked her ears back and tilted her head, watching the cat-person for a few seconds.

Shaking her head 'no', she backed up until her backside hit the wooden stall wall.

Comment

Sam
                                The figure simply vanished and suddenly stood against the wall. "Ok..ok we can't force you..and do not want to. We will leave you be." she takes out a card and sets it on the ground. "Don't want you to destroy the whole place. Call us if you change your mind."

Comment

Working...
                                X