Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Her room last I heard." he sort of shrugs. "You can call on the com to make sure" he points to the wall.."Connects directly to her room."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Sweet." She makes the call, poking at buttons with a small smile on her face.
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• A female voice answers. "Yes?"
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Uh. Hi. Um... my name's Ananda, and I think I might be able to help with Crisis. Could we meet somewhere to discuss it?"
          Awkward, she thinks, but it works...
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• "I will be right there."

Dr. Strong does something weird..he clears the center of the room. "I HATE when she does this."

A flash of light and Amy is standing in the area he cleared. "Good Johnny has the system working again."

Comment

• "huh." She blinks a few times, and moves forward towards the woman. "Good to know," she mutters, then sends a small wave Amy's way.

Comment

• "Now..how can I help?"

Comment

• Ananda steers the three of them to a more quiet 'corner' of the medical center, explaining what she wants to do, and how she thinks she can help. She begins with telling her about meeting Crisis, what she saw, and some of her ideas... and yes she admits to peeking at the charts. She also tells Amy-- calling her Dr. Whitehand, who probably tells her to call her Amy or Healer Whitehand... -- what she'll need, like experts like her, and asks her what she thinks of the whole thing...
                  she works on keeping her voice down, after all, this is his medical problem... even though she looked.

Comment

• ((She would prefer Amy))

Amy nods.."There is..another way..but it would require a lot of trust by you"

Comment

• "What is it... and how many dry-runs can be done with it? Practice, that is? I do better with stunts of a trusting nature if I get the hang of them first..."

Comment

• She pauses. "That is a hard question to answer..what I propose is..you let me travel with you astrally when you go to .. fix Crisis. That way, I can make sure nothing goes too wrong..and can guide you."

Comment

• She blinks. "It's not going to be like you're mind-controlling me or anything... sounds more like when I was trying to learn piano-- my teacher guided my hands sometimes. ... Or is it more like mind control?" She arches an eyebrow. "And 'go' is really more of a misnomer... it's like how you 'go' anywhere when you're on a computer playing a game. Or reading a book." She thinks for a second. "As far as I can figure out."

Comment

• "Well..that is where the trust comes in..I could if I wanted..but no..no mind control..just you we will be able to completely share knowledge. You will know what I know, I will know what you know."

Comment

• Ananda gets that 'Ah' look on her face, understanding better now. "Can we control what we share?" She gets a sudden idea, and continues. "In a way, I already know about that kind of trust. I mean, I've been having to deal and think about violence for a bit now, and it was something of a revelation when I realized that even walking down the street, someone, anyone, can pull a gun on me and do whatever the hell they want, unless I decide to do something about it. Anything can happen, even now, and I have to keep living like the roof isn't going to collapse on me-- for example. You're a doctor. You want to help, and have been helping-- Crisis in particular. Besides, if you do something funky, Crisis could figure out if it was obvious, and Kate would figure it out if it wasn't." Ananda smiles. "But I don't think you're like that. Your plan sounds awkward, but you know what? Having someone be whole is a good thing, and it's not like I have anything to hide. I'm not that special or unique. Just... don't judge me for my fashion choices in fourth grade, yeah?" Her smile turns into a grin, her last statement more of a tease than an actual request.

Comment

• She laughs. "Well..we can't really decide what we share, but we can focus it..for the most part. If you focus only on the healing of Crisis, then that is what we will share..with odd tidbits..though I want you to be aware of something. With my experiences, if I want..I can learn everything. I won't..but I want you to understand I could."

Comment

Working...
                                X