Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ananda shakes her head. "My friends already know this about me, but you'll probably get a chaotic mess. I can think about a lot of stuff at once. I don't have any national secrets or anything, just super-pinky-swears-don't-tell-mom sort of stuff, stuff that's been told to me in confidence. If you run across anything like that... I'd appreciate it if you'd keep them secret too. How should this be set up in case something goes wrong... do you think Crisis will need to be under anesthetic or something?"
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• "It would be wise, and I can guarantee..nothing bad will happen. I can't guarantee we will be completely successful..but I can that you will not be able to harm him with me helping you. So it can only help him, not hurt him."
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Ananda, not knowing a whole lot about how Amy's powers work, asks "How can you be certain?"
        ((I get the whitemage part, Ananda at this point not so much, and it's 'reality,' rather than a video game! XD Yay 4th wall. ))
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• "My .. mutation. It allows me to prevent harm to others, or heal any harm that might occur. Now . sometimes it does get a little stubborn..and has a mind of its own...but it has let me know it will work with me on this case."
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Wow. Wish mine was as easy as that. Wait. "Has let you know?"" That gets a 'damn that's weird' look for her from Ananda... but she shakes it off, and says, "Alright. Let's get to work?" She looks askance at Crisis.

Comment

• He gets put under, Amy does her thing, and Ananda does hers..here is what she finds...

Most of the damage is beyond her and Amy's ability to repair without doing major damage to Amy (remember she heals people .. but suffers when she does)..however..they can repair some..and totally remove all the toxin.

Comment

• Better than what it was.
                Ananda knows, from what she's read and heard from others... that they're lucky that they even have this option. Many times, especially in neurology, things just don't work, and there's no reason. However... it's not like they don't know... and perhaps... in the future?
                For now, Crisis was in no further danger, and could even be touched up a bit!
                She'd take it.

Comment

• Thelassa had to hand it to Quake. He was the best there was at what he did. The soldiers who rushed out to stop the behemoth didn't even notice her above their heads, at least, not until spears of ice pierced their bodies, freezing their blood on contact. A few men came out of the facility who she assumed were "created" mutants, as they were not carrying weapons. She didn't bother to find out what their powers were and trapped them in a ring of ice as she had done in her last mission against the creatures outside of Alexander's base. Of course, this time there would be no disadvantage to killing them, and the area within the ice wall was filled with surging electricity.

She landed in front of the door that led inside, picking off any who strayed near her while she waited for Johnny and Quake to catch up. Which, by the looks of the soldiers being flung through the air like ragdolls, wouldn't be long.
                  "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Medical Facility
                    Ananda and Amy finish up. Amy comes over, puts her hand on Ananda's shoulder. "Let him rest..he will be ok. I'll be in the training room if something comes up."

Siberia
                    All three of the group makes it to the center of the facility, or what is left of the facility by the time Quake gets through charging through it. It is very quiet, and the only thing in the middle of the center is young boy..looking to be about the age of 13. "You shouldn't have come. They no longer needed you. They would have let you live in peace now." His eyes are ice blue, with no pupil. "Now..now you have to pay." He stood about 5'4", with dark hair that looks like he has just come out of water. His features are thin, but not gaunt.

An invisible force picks up Quake and throws him into Johnny, which does nothing to Quake, but knocks out Johnny in one blow. Appears you are facing some sort of mentalist.
                    Last edited by Mytical; 06-27-2011, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Thelassa tensed. If the kid could toss Quake like that with his mind, he had considerable power. She wouldn't take him lightly. She considered an all-out attack, but reminded herself that they didn't know what she was capable of anymore. Her control and endurance had increased dramatically, especially since she joined up with Section 3. And even if they had any kind of data from her recent missions, there was no way they could know about her new abilities. So it wouldn't hurt to see if she could toy with him a little, get a feel for his limitations.

"I am not coming here because I vas needed," she retorted. "I am here for vone thing: Revenge." Without waiting for him to make a move, she sent hurricane-force winds directly at him.
                      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• The wind hit .. something, and went around him. There is almost like a sphere, around him, and he seems relaxed, unworried. Johnny is pretty much out of it, but Quake charges the boy. He slams into the shield, and you see this actually causes the boy to strain, but again Quake is picked up and tossed back. "Seems I can not hurt his body..lets see how strong his mind is."

Quake suddenly screams in pain, clutching his head. However, that means the boy's focus is now on Quake.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                          Main room
                          "I don't know..seems just a little like a set up. Probably have more cameras recording our 'unprovoked' attack." cautions Johnny.
                          "Unless there were a way to get in without being seen?"
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam perked up. "Or not be noticed?"
                            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Stalker thinks. "Well, me and Wolfe stick out like a sore thumb..and while I can generally go unnoticed, that doesn't mean untouched. If they manage to bump into me, there we'd be. If there is no fighting, would you girls mind helping?"
                              Last edited by Mytical; 06-29-2011, 04:28 AM.

Comment

• "I would go help Wolfe." Sam said, then mentally kicked herself.
                                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Working...
                                X