This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stalker shrugs "Depends," he grins "sometimes yes, sometimes no."

Alex strolls in. "Well if you all are going somewhere, I need you all to do a pickup. Have a new recruit that needs a lift from Fulsom Prison."

Wolfe growls. "Great, babysitting. Well anyhow, here is our plan." he shows a couple of air ducts. We have two entrances, both air ducts. One here on the west wing, which intel suggests is the main center. Has a high probability of being where they are holding the original tape. The other east wing is their training facility. Since the main center might be a little TOO obvious, it may be a decoy..and if so the East wing would be the most sensible place to look."

Stalker looks at Alex and the others. "We get one shot, west or east?"

Alex is carefully considering. "If I were to make a suggestion, I would say west. Even if it doesn't hold what you are after..there might be information as to where to find it. However, it could indeed have the highest chance of holding an ambush."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "A prison?" Curious look at Alex. "And I'd agree with trying the West first. There'd be more people likely....so I might be able to find something." Blushes at the last bit.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Prison?" Sam says under her breath, then does her best to remember Alex's instructions.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Alex sort of chuckles. "The person you are going after is receiving a sort of last chance. Was using his mutation for..personal gain..and got caught. So, we are the last chance they are receiving. Figured since this small collection of members is intent on going somewhere..you can pick him up on the way to where you are going."
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Oh." Blink. "What kind of abilities?"
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "I am not really sure. They are not really sure. I will know once they arrive, as part of my power is knowing others powers so I can drain them. Until then though..it is hard to tell."

Comment

• "Okay." Pause. "So when do we leave?"
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Stalker says. "Well we want to leave in time to arrive by dark..it's a fair step..so we might want to get everything ready."

Comment

• Sam slurps down a soda. "Okay, so what do we need to pack, do you think?"

Comment

• "Well..apparently Johnny was busy lately..he's modified a suit for you Sam..one that will shape change with you..getting smaller or bigger as needed. So I would say the suits at least..as it has communication gear and such. Anything else you might think you will need." Notes Alex.

Comment

• "Will we need cuffs for the new guy?"
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Spandex?" Sam asks warily. She didn't know if she'd feel comfortable wearing that around Wolfe and Stalker.

Comment

• "Cuffs won't be needed, and it is not spandex, it looks more like an armor* Alex laughs.

Comment

• 'I'm sure the boys would've behaved anyway.' Kate sends the slightly teasing thought to Sam.
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Oh all right." Sam says, heading to change quickly, her embarassment evident to Kate. She really hadn't had a lot of guys interested in her before.

Comment

Working...
                                X