Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Near-perfect. Absolutely perfect if I'm focusing on a single target." There's a lot of pride in that.
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "Oh." Pause. "It work on everything?"
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• 'Kate, be careful.' Sam thinks, preparing herself to transform and subdue him if she needs to.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• He runs through a mental list - 'most people, not on telepaths, a bit on animals, not on electronics...' - and then decides to just answer vaguely. "Most people, at least."

Comment

• "Oh. Hey, Sam, Mr. Wolfe, one of you want to change and keep an eye on him? It'll make things easier."
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Wolfe shrugs.."Though a wolf walking upright draws attention, I don't mind." He transforms into a werewolf (only the same size as he normally is as he is not even slightly angry). The guards kind of step back, looking nervous.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sam nodded and took her werewolf form as well, except she was smaller and more slender, and wearing what appeared to be light armor.

Comment

• Siberia

The boy just lowers his head, waiting for the final blow. He had used up all of his power, and knows he is defenseless. "Go ahead. I've got nothing left to stop you with." he prepares himself for oblivion.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "I feel so trusted. Considering everyone has eyes on me, do you suppose we could quit hanging onto me for the time being?"

Comment

• Stalker nods, and the guards release you. "Now that I've met you, I can track you just about anywhere anyhow." he shrugs.

Comment

• "And you're the one in prison. Do you think you should be trusted?" She hands him the cane though.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Vhat you are doing from here is not concerning me," she said, turning to walk away as her clones ignited and vanished in a flash. "You are best of vhat zhey have and are no threat to me. Live. Die. I am not caring, zhis facility is destroyed. My vengeance is being satisfied." She banished the ice under Quake and helped Johnny up. "Do not go troubling yourself to face me again," she added over her shoulder. "Unless you are getting stronger. But you are already being too strong to be zheir puppet." The three left the room without looking back.
                          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Sam narrowed her eyes, sniffing at the air around the stranger and bareing her teeth slightly.

Comment

• He shifts his weight heavily towards one leg as they release him, then steadies himself with the cane. "Thank you. Oh, and before I forget." He hands an open pair of handcuffs to one of the guards. "That pair was a bit difficult. I think one of the pins might have bent."

Comment

• "How'd you do that?" Honest curiosity here.
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X