Clear All

• "Then I guess you get to help Sam."
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Good to hear. So what's the plan?"
      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "We were going to have Sam sneak in and check out what's going on inside and see if she can locate the tape before those two go in to actually get it."
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Would it simplify things if I just walked in, took it, and walked back out?"

Comment

• Stalker shakes his head. "They have ways of tracking mutants we think, and anti mutant technology. We are not even sure Sam will be able to get in..but we will be ready if she can't. However...a two pronged attack might be good. One of you go the east side, one the west?"
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Ananda's glad to be working with someone like Lagrange: this isn't competitive, altercation-style training. It's controllable, low-stress, and not even focused on her. She's using this time to practice what was usually called "active meditation." Focus on breathing, dropping off your thoughts and desires at the curb and just being in the moment. She performs better, more efficiently, when she is ... well... Zen. And right now, she's practicing her Zen.
              After all, "naive not-doing; doing; trained not-doing."
              "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
              "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• "I can do that. But mutant sensors? That's something new. Might even keep it interesting for me."

Comment

• The rat rolled it's eyes, of course no one was close enough to see it. She then started jogging for an open vetilation shaft. She also mentally asked if there were other rats hiding in the building.
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• "Sam I wouldn't be able to tell if there are other rats in there."
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam started skittering through the tunnels, sniffing for people.

Comment

• ((Yes, but Sam can))

She senses a few rats, spiders, and various other vermin in the area. The first areas are easy to navigate, and she arrives to an open warehouse like area, lots of computers, crates of what seems to be weapons (normal ones like machine guns, etc). The tape could be in that area, but there are several people there also. An office is further down according to the schematics.

Meanwhile Kate notices a lot more activity, and more people are starting to head toward the warehouse. There is anticipation and agitation...
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sam sniffed at the air and then tried to navigate the ductwork to get closer to the office.

Comment

• As she gets closer to the office, she notice one of the people has a small hand held device and is looking at it. She hears. "I don't understand, this thing says one is right near here, but there is nothing. I wish we had one of those area affecting devices, instead of just these almost worthless darts."

Comment

• 'Kate!' She thought. 'They have a mutant scanner I think. They can tell I'm here, but they can't find me. In the office by the warehouse.' She was trying to convey all the information she could think of.

She strains to see if they have the tape in there or if they mention it. 'I have to get that scanner.' She thinks.
                              Last edited by Kanalah; 07-04-2011, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• "Hey, guys, they know Sam's in there. They've got a scanner in the warehouse."
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X