Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam closes her eyes and tries to call all the rats to come and help her.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Charles, not wanting to be left behind, grip his cane and focuses on the image he want to project - the area around him, minus himself. He vanishes from sight and heads for the other entrance.
      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Thelassa walked into the Commons area. She sat down on a sofa and closed her eyes, rubbing her neck. She'd have to play around with her new powers more in training, but she'd been satisfied with the field test. Would have been good to get more use out of the fire clones, but they had proved to be a highly effective distraction, especially considering what her enemy had been capable of. She wondered whether or not they could fool Kate, but she wasn't sure if they could feel what she was feeling or if-

She looked around the empty Commons room and it occurred to her how quiet HQ was. Where was Kate, anyway? For that matter.... where was everyone?
        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Warehouse.
          As Sam sends out the signal, and about two dozen rat ears perk up (that is 12 rats ), the guy with the tracker says. "Hey this thing just went crazy, somebody is using an active power..really really close."

"I think the thing is busted, I don't see anything at all." since Sam is in the duct work, they don't even see her yet. However, there is open floor between her and the office, and according to the schematics..this vent ends. She would have to crawl out, scamper across the floor to another vent to get into the office itself.

The other rats have answered now, and are gathering nearby to see what is up.

At the other vent.

Unable to shrink down to go into the vent is not really a problem, though doors opening and closing by themselves might be. With a bit of patience, however, as all of the AML are converging on the side with Sam, it is quite easy to slip inside.

Inside, it is a training room, mostly targets to practice shooting the darts into and the like. With all the ruckus Sam is causing, there is plenty of time to look around without worry. He sees no video tapes, of any kind, but he does notice that there is a blue print of something on a table.

Headquarters.

Johnny comes in. "Hey..according to Alex, Kate and Sam with with a few others to an AML site. Stalker is with them, and a guy Alex didn't know. I don't like it. Something doesn't seem right."
          Last edited by Mytical; 07-05-2011, 04:47 AM.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• It's not terribly difficult for him to adjust the projection to conceal the doors moving, though there's not much he can do about the noise they make without being able to see whoever might hear him. He looks around the room he finds for anything useful and stops to examine the blueprint.

Comment

• Her eyes perked up at the mention of the AML. Beating on those guys never got old, and she still had plenty of adrenaline flowing from taking out the facility in Siberia.

"Vell," she said, "vhat is saying? No resting for vicked. Let us go."
              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Warehouse
                Depends on the definition of useful, there are weapons of all kinds..communication gear, and kevlar armor. As for the blueprint..it is a round sphere. Looks vaguely like a bomb, but instead of explosives it is intended to have a odd looking crystal in the middle of it. The words "Final Solution" are on the schematics.

Headquarters.
                Johnny says. "Ok..just hope they actually are there, they had a stop to make." He opens a portal.

Warehouse - other side.

"HOLY!" says the guy with the scanner. "Something big just happened outside! I think we have guests!"
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Kate winces at the heightened emotion. "I think we've been noticed...."

No, she hasn't seen the portal yet.
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• He'll definitely be taking the blueprints. And if any of the weapons seems to be anti-mutant tech, he'll be collecting a few of those as well.

Comment

• "Rats! Go get that scanner!" Sam chirped. "Bite if you have to, just get them to drop it and drag it into the vent!" She's hoping this is going to work.

Comment

• They really don't understand the words as much as the negative emotion the device causes Sam. They swarm over the guys, who are shocked by the mass attack of rodents. They start panicking and drop the device, shielding their face. As the others press the attack one grabs the object. It doesn't head toward the vents, however, all it knows is that this device causes Sam negative emotions..so it starts taking it as far away from Sam as it can.

Meanwhile, on the other side..

You grab the blueprints, and some of the dart guns. There is really nothing else important there. Or at least no video tapes.

Outside..
                        Johnny and Thelassa step out of the portal.

Comment

• Blink. "What are you two doing here?"
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam watches the rats for a while, trying to figure out where they'd be taking the device. She begins working backwards through the ducts.

Comment

• With nothing else of value here, it's time to start exploring further into the building. He heads for the nearest door that looks like it leads inward.

Comment

• AML Training Area.

Charles opens the door, and sees something odd. People, hooked up to machines, tubes, etc. They all seem out cold, and he notices that at least one of the tubes is constantly inserting some green fluid into all six of them. Four males, two females.

A small version of the sphere from the schematics is sitting in the back of the room. It is incomplete, and a section of it is missing (as well as the crystal).

Main facility
                                As Sam backtracks, this confuses the rat with the device. It stops, looking around, and slowly nudges the device toward Sam questioningly.

Comment

Working...
                                X