Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam squeaks her approval and picks up the device, dragging it with her through the ducts.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• He looks the device over to make sure it isn't connected to anything, and to see if he could possibly carry it.
      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• He can carry it, its only about 10" in diameter. From the looks of the device, it has been discharged before, since it is intact probably not a bomb.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Thelassa shrugged. "Ve cannot be sitting around letting you have all zhe fun," she said.

"And vhat are you meaning, you two?" she asked from behind... herself... as two more Thelassas stepped though the portal.
          Last edited by Kara; 07-06-2011, 05:15 AM.
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• "...um...Thelassa? What's going on?" Wide-eyed stare and steps closer to Stalker.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• She couldn't help but grin at Kate, and her clones mimicked her expression. "I have received... upgrade. New abilities. Much improved, no?"

"So vhere is target?" another Thelassa asked.

"Vhat is being mission objective?" inquired the third.
              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• "So...you have more chances of being creepy and messing with me?" She's teasing, but there's a bit of worry behind it too.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam found the same vent she entered and crawled slowly out, dragging the mutant scanner behind her.

Comment

• Charles took the device and headed back out and headed for the others, bringing along the blueprints and several of the weapons... minus one he'd made sure to conceal on his person. After all, you never know when something like that might come in handy.
                    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• By now, every person in the facility is starting to come out, every one of them armed with darts and normal weapons. They are also wearing armor. There are approximately 40 of them. Two are still in the warehouse, recovering from the rat attack.

You are greatly out numbered, but the suits pretty much protect from a few hits from the darts (when activated). Those without suits are on their own.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sam looked around. 'Kate? Where are you guys? I got thier scanner.'

Comment

• 'Still outside. Thelassa and Johnny showed up. And...scanner's no good. They're already out here.'
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam seems dissapointed. She shifts to a wolf and picks up the scanner in her jaws, sniffing out the rest of the team.

Comment

• As the AML swarm out, weapons ready, one of them stops, and touches his ear. "Oh this could NOT be a worse time. Take the package out of here! We have intruders, repeat, get the new package out of here. Secure it at secondary base. We can't have them joining this mess."

Sam over hears this as she makes her way to the team. Meanwhile, Wolfe shifts, and Stalker prepares his pointy objects "Get those two through the portal, they don't want to be involved in fighting." meaning Kate and Sam. "Things have just went south."

Wolfe growls. "Their little pop guns don't hurt me, I'll engage them to buy time to get the non combatants clear."

He heads right toward Sam (able to smell her out) to clear the way for her.

Comment

• "Wait, what about Charles?"
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X