Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He suddenly reappears in the middle of them. "What about me? I considered handling that mess out there, but I'd really rather not be shot at." He holds up the device he found. "Does anyone have any idea what this does?"
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Kate nearly jumps into Stalker at the sudden appearance. "When'd you get here?!"
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Just now. Everyone seemed a bit distracted."

Comment

• Sam looks up as she sees Wolfe charging for her. She felt very much like this was her fault and whines softly.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• A second smaller group of AML crest the hill, surrounding a person bound and gagged. ((Right now thanks to the anti-mutant darts they have, the person looks 'normal)). They seem very confused about what is going on. Seeing the conflict going on, they seem frozen for a moment. When they start moving, it is very slowly at first..away from the group. "Move! Move! Move! We have to get the package clear!"
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• the woman struggles almost in vain wishing for her own freedom, and cursing in her own mind the people who held her.

"at least I am out of that dark room.....for now..." panic fills her mind which can be picked up rather easily by kate, the almost raw emotion of intense fear.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• And if she hadn't already bumped into Stalker, she definitely did now as she reeled from the emotion. "Stalker, they have someone up there!" She points in the direction the emotion is coming from.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Stalker nods, and heads that way. The AML moves to intercept, but suddenly out of the ground a rather large stone creature rises. Johnny, in his best film copying accent says. "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND." Unfortunately the amount of magic needed to summon an earth elemental and control it will put him out of the combat for right now.

Stalker easily takes out the small squad, but not before getting shot with a dart. Holding his arms, he frees the captive. Meanwhile the AML focuses on Wolfe and the huge creature made of stone. One shoots Wolfe, and he yelps and crashes into the ground. He is actually bleeding.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Kate whimpers at the sensations of pain, and physically backs away from the fighting. Turning to Charles, she asks, "So can you help with any of this?"
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam sees Wolfe go down and hears his yelp of pain. She roars, turning into a huge armored Grizzly bear. Swallowing the mutant dector for safekeeping, she charged into the fray, slapping people with her huge paws and 5 inch claws.
                      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• He smirks. "Of course."

Charles steps forward just enough to bring the AML soldiers into his range, and starts having a bit of fun. First up, one of the soldiers with a normal gun sees several of his companions replaced by monstrous creatures that turn and start towards him, then another with a dart gun suddenly learns exactly what it feels like to have a bullet break through his femur and shatter his kneecap.

Comment

• "What are you doing?!" The soldiers' fear is reflected in her voice.
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• a look of more panic races across the woman's face as she hears the almost animalistic yelp of pain from somewhere near her about the same time she feels arms wrap around her.

"please....don't hurt me any more....I don't know what you want..."

the voice is firm but a hint of the fear still very apperent in her voice. Not knowing if the person who has her is friend or foe, she goes limp long enough to entice the person to loosen their grip. If successful she wriggles free and runs towards the other group working her own bindings free as possible.
                            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• As Sam reaches Wolfe, she notices that there is quite a bit of blood. It is coming out of his shoulder, and he is turning into his human form. Doesn't look like a dart hit him, so it is odd that he would be transforming back.

Meanwhile Stalker now human, still has all his skills. As his ability is tracking, stealth, and knowledge of the mysterious loosing his mutant abilities does not really affect his combat abilities. However, between the rather large bear; the giant earth elemental, illusions, firey beings that are not affect by either bullets OR anti-mutant darts (Unless they hit the person who created them) the fight is over very quickly.

The leader of what is left of the AML, unbowed by being defeated; captured; and bound stands tall and says. "No matter, you can do anything you want to us now. We've already won. We've found the final solution to the mutant problem, and it is already on its way."

Comment

• the woman stops before kate wide eyed, fear is quickly replaced by confusion as she speaks, "you're....not like them.....you are one of the mutants?"

Comment

Working...
                                X