Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam sniffs Wolfe, trying to figure out what is wrong. She knows better then to try to move him, and instead stands guard next to his body, waiting for medics to arrive.

She feels a tickling in the back of her throat and turns away for a second to vomit up the mutant detector.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Wolfe looks up, pain etched in his face. "I'm...ok. Just hit my shoulder, but they used silver. I can't regenerate from silver." he winces in pain.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sam roars. 'Kate! Kaaaate!!'

Comment

• To the young lady, Kate says, "Yes, I'm a mutant, not part of the AML." But she looks up at Sam's roar. "Coming!" She rushes over, motioning for the other woman to follow if she wishes.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Kate notices that Wolfe has a hole in his shoulder, but whatever they used did not pass through to the other side, so there is a good chance whatever it was (most likely a silver bullet) is still in the shoulder.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Um...ouch. That's got to hurt." Ignoring any comment to her statement of the obvious she turns to Sam and says, "Hold him while I try to get whatever's in his shoulder out."
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• The bear nods and puts a big paw on both Wolfe's upper arms. 'Hold still' she thinks.

Comment

• Kate digs out a pair of essentially big tweezers. "This might hurt a bit more."
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• the woman (she will have a name once she introduces herself don't worry ) watches in wide eyed fasination, unconsciencely flexing her shoulders.

"can i be of any help? I know some of the healing arts....though what ever they stuck me with seems to of blocked many things."
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Can you get whatever's in his shoulder out? I think I'm doing more harm than good."
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• the woman kneels down running a gentle hand over where the bullet hole is, her eyes dazed and looking far into the distance.

wolfe will sense an almost sleepy calm coming over him as her hand brushes over his shoulder, not enough to put him to sleep, more to just relax him.

kate will pick up traces of this calm which seems to be radiating from the woman but is concentrated on wolfe directly.

a faint glow encases her hand when it nears where the bullet went, and a few heart beats later the glow subsides, the woman looking a little pale, removes her hand, the bullet wound cauterized but still open and the silver bullet laying in the palm of her hand, almost no blood visible except where it soaked into the fur when it entered.

"he may need further help....but the bullet is out."
                        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "I think he'll be fine then....what did you do?" She's curious. Has she met another empath?
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam looks up at the new person, nose twitching in curiousity.

Comment

• a small smile graces her lips, "buy me lunch...."glances up at the placement of the sun in the sky, "erm...dinner I suppose, and i will tell you what I remember..."

she stands on shakey legs glancing about herself, "I seem to be missing my normal form of transportation.....could I possibly impose a small favor? a lift back to....erm....where exactly are we?"

Comment

• Sam grumbles under her breath, looking at Wolfe to see if he feels well enough to walk.

Comment

Working...
                                X