• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We can bring you back to our place. It's safe there."
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Charles looks over this new woman. "You were inside? I don't suppose you can tell me what they were doing in there, with that green liquid?"
      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• a nervousness settles over herself at the question, "they...they kept me pretty much locked up....I don't think I could tell you what they did....besides to me...."

a delicate shudder ripples through her slender frame at these words.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Easy..." Kate sends a calm towards the other woman. "It's okay now."
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Johnny opens a portal, waiting for others to go through.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• the woman hesitates for a moment waiting for someone to go through first also looking down at the wolf/animal~
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Stalker looks around. "Are we going to see what is going on inside, or back to the base. I think that it would be safe to check out the warehouse, I don't think they have many allies left."
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "I sadly will be of little use....they.,...injected me with something....and things feel funny now...but I would be up for a little pay back."

her clear blue eyes flash for a moment of repressed anger.

Comment

• Johnny looks at you "I've been working on something, something to counter the effects of the anti-mutant serum. It hasn't been tested..but if you want, we can try."

Comment

• "I've been to long in the dark....and then this.....the best fights are those fought another day..."

((pauses here to let others post when they get home >.>....and cause I have work to finish))

Comment

• "I'll go with you. I won't be much help with people gone."
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam shook her grizzly bear head and looked down at Wolfe. 'Is he going to be alright, Kate?'
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• "He's breathing normal and the bleeding seems to be slowing. He probably just needs to rest now. Help bring him back?"
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "I can carry him..."

the woman kneels down and after running her hands lightly over animal, before very gently easing her hands then arms under the body lifting it with little effort taking great care not to move it to much to agrivate the injury or set it bleeding again.

Comment

• Sam grunts and moves next to Wolfe, using her body to help support him. 'Alright. Let's go then.' She grumbles.
                                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Working...
                                X