Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate enters through the portal and begins to try to get a hold of the doctors for incoming patients.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• follows behind carefully nervousness again issuing from her.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Hey, hey, calm down. Nothing's going to bite you here. Unless Sam's feeling playful. I'm Kate, that's Sam," indicates the large bear, "and the guy you're helping with is Wolfe."
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Speaking of wolf, as his human side comes out he gets kinda complicated for one person to carry him. Johnny helps with a levitation spell, making him much lighter. Luckily Wolfe had not gotten very angry, so his clothing is more or less intact.

As for healers, only Amy seems to be around. Nobody has heard from the other medical staff for some time now. However, Amy is just as good with traditional medicine as most doctors are. So she helps with the stitching and bandaging. She lets everybody know that nothing serious was hit, so he will make a full recovery. "However, a few inches either way..." she doesn't finish the sentence.

Stalker stayed back to do some investigation of the area.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• the woman lets the medical professionals take over the care of wolfe and smiles at the introductions, "I am called Sarlon."
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Well you've met Wolfe, I'm Amy. I've not seen you before, you new? If so you will want to talk to Alex or Alexis." She is focused on making Wolfe comfortable. "Knowing Alex, he will be here momentarily* she half grins.

No sooner has she said that..Alex comes in. "Ah, I felt there was somebody here I have yet to meet." he looks at Sarlon. "Welcome, my name is Alex"
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sarlon turns her clear blue eyes to the new person who walked in, inclining her head slightly, her hands clasped behind her back. Alex would definately note the fact she seems to be staring at a point above his left shoulder.

"Are you the one in charge here? I seem to be slightly lost..."

Comment

• Alex nods. "Or as much in charge as anybody. My sister might disagree with who is in charge." He chuckles. "As for the lost, they are welcome here. Everybody is welcome here, but the lost tend to find themselves here easier then others."

Comment

• a smile tugs at the corners of her mouth at that as she listens politely.

"I mean more along the lines of....what happened...who where those people who locked me in the dark and injected me with....things."

Comment

• He looks at the others confused. "My information is not as good as those who found you.."

Wolfe coughs and says "It was the AML."

Amy scolds him. "Lay still, and be quiet. You need your strength."

Alex looks at Sarlon, "Yes, I can feel your energy returning, the effects of what they gave you will wear off soon. As for the AML, they hate anybody..different. Mutants they call us, and if they had their way..we would all be dead or permanently neutralized. The full name they go by is the Anti-Mutant League. As for what they were doing, I honestly don't know..yet. I will help you find out if you want."

Comment

• "perhaps we could continue this discussion away from the injured...aside from being absolutely famished, I am unhurt....and it might be best to be outside once this...serum wears off...or at least in a good sized room."

Comment

• He slaps his forehead. "Listen to me talk on like this, I have just the place." He offers his arm "Shall we?"

Comment

• Sam shifts into the smaller wolf form and makes herself comfortable on the floor by Wolfe's bedside.
                            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Kate looks between the two groups before shrugging and telling Sam and Wolfe, "If you guys don't need me, I'm going to go decompress in my room for a little."
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Charles follows along through the portal, taking a moment to get a good look around in one of those rare moments when nobody is keeping an eye on him. He's still carrying the various things he'd found in the base, since nobody ever told him what to do with them.
                                » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Working...
                                X